on 13 September 2011
We purchased this item to replace an old one that my wife and I used to help with crosswords.
An excellent tiny machine. We could not be without one of these devices now we are in our late 70s and the brain 'Ain't what it used to be'.
on 20 November 2011
My first Seiko did not survive my washing machine, my fault! I missed it so
much that I bought a replacement. I find it very good indeed.If you buy one, use it as instructed, but remember to turn out your pockets on washday!
on 26 February 2012
This was a replacement so we already knew how good this product was for everyday use.
Great for crosswords and general knowledge.
on 15 March 2013
I bought this product to replace an older one that had packed up due to overwork as I use this product every day it will soon need replacing, the perfect complement to the Daily Telegraph crossword books'
on 6 January 2013
Ideal item, containing word finder, as well as word games. Also contains place names, such as cities and countries. Easy to use.
on 15 July 2013
This is really good for the money, its been years since I bought one so was so surprised in the improvement that has happened, a really useful object to have.
on 31 July 2013
This was ordered as a gift for a friend - a decision influenced by my own experience of an identical model, which has proved to be a godsend in producing correct answers to often obscure subjects.
on 12 October 2011
So disappointed in this gadget. I ordered it as a replacement for my old Franklin Chambers Concise Crossword Dictionary, which is literally falling apart from daily use over a few years. The Seiko is much more complicated to use and doesn't even have a 'Clear' button. It is slightly bigger and heavier than my old one. It's also much more fiddly to use. For example, when you turn it on, you then have to flip through several menu choices to get to 'Crossword', then you have to go through a list of mixed words and phrases to find the one you want. It stops after every 2 or 3 to search again, making it much slower.

I gave up trying to use it and put it back in the box. I'll probably get it out some day, but in the meantime, I'll just use my old Franklin....such as it is.
on 10 February 2013
I chose this device to replace a previous version from Seiko, where the display had started to fail. I knew what I was likely to get, albeit in a smaller package, and like what I got.
on 20 August 2014
This was a replacement for an older model that has failed, probably because it was dropped. The new one has a bigger and cldearer display, and the keyoard is better. It does the job - and enables me to 'cheat' at crosswords when I am stuck. Very useful, and nice and compact.