Style Name: Genuine|Change

on 7 December 2014
(1) The Jaytech Databank is AWFUL! It replaced my 3K Sharp organiser which I had for 25 years. I am using the Jaytech for the bare minimum but will buy a much better electric organiser in Los Angeles next year, possibly a Palm.
(2) The Dymo Embosser tape has not yet been used but I'm sure it'll be fine.
(3) The Dymo Jnr Embossed Label maker is adequate but I would prefer a slightly wider tape. I am therefore going to give it away to a friend of mine later today and will buy a similar unit on Monday, but with a wider tape, which I saw in W.H.Smith last Friday.
(4) I have yet to open the Canon XL printer ink as it is a "spare" to the ink at present in my printer. However, if it is as good as the last batch I bought from you I am sure it will be fine and last for ages!
on 24 August 2015
Good but very expensive
on 8 January 2014
I bought from this seller based on the photographic evidence of what was to be provided.
Please note that this is the first time I have had to buy Canon cartridges.
The photo(s) show the cartridges together with the appropriate Canon Blister pack.
The items received were not in Canon blister packs but packed loose in a lightweight box.
Therefore I could not be certain that these were the new genuine Canon items or refilled cartridges/copies.
No evidence was provided to identify them as genuine.
on 29 October 2011
I had tryed to buy this product straight from Canon, but after three attempts to deliver the item, I turned to Amazon. The product came from another company, through Amazon, in double quick time, through the letter box, no complecated delivery problems!
Noe in my printer and working hard.
Thank you Amazon and Ink Jungle.
on 14 May 2015
Exactly what I needed.
on 17 November 2015
just the best quality
on 25 November 2011
I ordered as it says CANON cartridges from electronic guide ,i got instead compatible one for price of £36 plus £5 postage....
I check the offer 10 times thinking that i may be miss the note that there are really not original but could n find nothing about.
Very dissapointed.
on 19 April 2015
consume really quick
on 14 July 2014
good genuine product
on 8 October 2012
As always, the product arrived bang on time and was exactly what I expected. This is the best price I can find for the OEM product - I have tried non-OEM ink before and it has simply been rejected or stopped my printer from working. As expensive as they are, its best to stay with Canon ink, however expensive.