on 15 February 2011
Have now purchased cartridges from this supplier several times and have found no problems with the fit, operation or life of these cartridges.

We have had a very prompt and efficient delivery service and when the wrong colour cartridges were supplied as part of an order they were replaced very quickly and effectively. The support staff were both helpful and friendly.
on 23 March 2012
I have just bought a new Brother printer and these inks came up as suggested replacement. Having been stung on the cost of HP inks (and having had non-HP replacements cause the printer to stop functioning) I'm very happy with these. Much cheaper and the quality seems perfect - and my printer is still printing away! Very happy.
on 31 March 2011
Excellent cartridges and first class service. The cartridges came well packed to ensure safe arrival and were delivered very quickly. The quality of the print is excellent and the price cannot be faulted. I would definately recommend these and will not hesitate in buying them again.
on 16 January 2013
This product is great value for money which is good as I didn't want to spend a fortune on ink cartridges when I was looking at a printer. Amazon however were the cheapest by far and they are good quality too
on 4 July 2012
I've been using these refills for a few weeks now and I can't fault them. `They are filled to the brim, according to the box there is one at 30.5ml and three at 20.5ml. I presume the larger one is the Black. On my Brother J315W printer the print quality appears to be at least equal to the originals and I have printed several A4 photographs as well as normal black printing. Delivery was quick and everything printed was entirely satisfactory so I can only recommend the product on that basis.
on 17 April 2012
i have looked all over for this product on other sites and found the price varies from site to site i found this site and was the cheapest of all i found good quality would recomeng to others
on 31 May 2013
So much cheaper than HP compatable cartridges. Only used the yellow so can't comment on the rest, but at the price, if it's the only one that works, it's still cheaper than HP, and without the problems of cartridges not being recognised.
on 17 April 2013
Very quick set up with this printer. Loaded paper loaded inks set time and date. Located my router and entered my key. All done. I'm running windows 7 and didn't encounter any problems. The cartridges aren't chipped so you can find some very cheap XL cartridges for it. Or even the systems with the tubes etc. I tested the quality on a4 set on inkjet paper and selected photo quality which was excellent. It is quite quick even over wireless. I haven't set it up and tried USB yet. Innit even sure if it will allow itself to be both wireless and USB at the same time so if anyone knows if this is possible please let me know. All in all I'm very impressed. It must have good wireless as my Bt router is a good distance away.
on 18 December 2014
Good value for money , great price... Have printed off a couple of pictures and the colour quality is not bad at all
on 9 January 2014
Bought new Brother DCP-J316W Wireless printer and was not sure if the ink cartridges come with the printer or not so bought them separately and it was very good decision I made. They work with different series of Brother printers and very easy to install or remove. I am running low on the black one now so I think its time to buy some more :P.

See one answered question