on 30 September 2010
I needed to learn Sage however at hundreds of pounds other training titles were way over my budget - I decided to purchase this with (lets be honest) some rather low expectations - how wrong I was.

You watch the computer do it while someone is talking and guiding you though the process, then you're allowed to do the same actions with what feels like the real software and you're helped if you start to go wrong.

I loved the interactive parts and doing it yourself when you know someone will help if you go wrong really was the main thing that helped me learn what can be a complex product especially if you're not from an accounting background.

I didn't find the voice to be patronising, there were so many topics I left the ones I didn't need but still spent several hours learning just the bits I did.

For my first attempt and CD training I have to say, I am impressed and would highly recommend it.

This CD has rarely been out of my computer over the past few weeks, as after completing the training I've used the CD so many times as a reference tool to jump directly to a topic for a refresher
on 7 November 2013
bought to bring me back up to speed on using software does what it says it does, which these days you don't find many things that do exactly what they say. good product so thanks.
on 23 October 2013
Delivery was quick, product worked well and simple to use. A bargain for the price, good start to Sage 50 training.
on 2 July 2015
very useful
on 18 June 2015
good
on 19 February 2014
More time spent on how to open the files (.fla) than actually practising with sage accounts. This product is far from a ready to go package and should definitely be avoided!
on 2 April 2011
I was interested in changing my accounting software and so purchased the Sage 50 Accounts Training CD ROM. What a waste of money and time! Very difficult to work with and not at all intuitive. I am certainly not tempted to change to Sage if this is an example of working with their software.
on 30 August 2014
Not what I thought it was