Kendra has a one-night stand in a hurricane in a South American island with a man who is known locally as a miracle worker but who speaks no English. As she raises her son, the product of that night, she is visited by Daniel who reveals to her that the hurricane is the only thing that she understood about that night which is really true. Kendra has to learn to trust Daniel and they both have to find a place for him in Matthew's life and the community in which they live.

Reasonable standard fare, no surprises but well written and entertaining.
on 30 August 2014
Quite an exciting beginning to Lost and Found Groom with Kendra, a reporter, trying to find and get a story on the elusive Taumaturgio (Miracle Worker) in Santa Estella when a hurricane hits. She was save from being crushed by a collapsing building by Paulo who stayed with her for a few days and took her to the consulate when the hurricane let up, then left. Kendra was pregnant but was never able to find Paulo to tell him so she raised her son on her own. Three years later Paulo came to her door in the U.S. but tells her his real name is Daniel. She has a million questions - where has he been, does he know about their son and who is he really? You will have to read this book to find out.

I liked this romantic suspense about the trials of Kendra and Daniel (Paulo). The set up in the first chapter hard to follow and couldn't figure out who everyone was - as children or adults. Once I got past that part, I enjoyed the story. The ranch had a big impact on Kendra sounded like a place I would like to visit. Daniel was an unusual character who I really liked, even though he took off on Kendra after the hurricane. I didn't like Kendra very much she was so reserved and afraid of losing her heart. I found it tiresome. I was hoping Daniel and Kendra would get together but couldn't figure out how Daniel would get through Kendra's wall. Editing would have helped this book read more easily.
This is the worst premise of a story I ever read. Complete change in the characters behaviour and accents. I couldn't even finish. Don't recommend to anybody. THANK GOD ITS FREE
on 6 January 2014
really enjoyed this book, liked the characters and balance of romance
recommended reading looking forward to reading more of this author's book
on 17 December 2013
Enjoyed this book. . Read a few books by this author never been disappointed would recommend giving her books a read.
on 3 February 2014
The main female lead in this book was deeply irritating in my opinion it was like she was a completely different person from the one who was with the male lead in the storm to the one three years later! Frustrating is how I would rate this book. I did enjoy the two perspectives and wish we heard more from the male lead.
on 26 August 2015
Sorry but found this difficult to get into. So many people introduced to us, then 12 years later, aunt dropped. They were children but now all have children. I thought more was going to be about Daniels hush hush job but actually book just full of angst from the very unlikable Kendra. As others say, very repetitive and Kendra is nasty to Daniel. She's full of hypocrisy. Didn't like story at all. Unlikely that I'll read more from this author. Mild heat, definitely not 50 shades type as someone says it has.
on 25 December 2014
It took a while for the characters to form and there were several places where I left it, read something else and then came back. The second half was great. The author finally let go. Matthew was great as was the interactions around him. The relationship was given a true identity. It was the hurricane and the initial reintegration that just did not quite stick with me.
on 23 August 2014
this book was from start to finish an interesting exciting story of family hit with loss like no other but intrusive and trust held I love the characters and the complicated life's loves loss which molds each of there individual lifes
on 4 February 2014
I down load a number of books at the same time but I don’t get to read them straight away I will say that the service and ease of use is great. Kindle lover