5.0 out of 5 stars is this a swizz?????
I have just read the synopsis and this reminds me very much of PRINCE JO published by silhouette. Am I wrong or I am wrong??
I have noticed before the tendency to repackage an already published book. If this is so, shame on you.
For anyone not having read Prince Jo, do buy this as the story is a cracker. totally in the SB's style and tradition.
Published on 10 May 2012 by Mrs. G. M. Burnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Title
This book is classic Brockman,the characters are exciting and the plot keeps you wanting to read just one more page.
Published 19 months ago by N. Gibbon

3.0 out of 5 stars Title, 24 Dec 2012
N. Gibbon "bookworm" (bedfordshire,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alpha Squad (Mills & Boon M&B): Prince Joe / Forever Blue (Mills & Boon Special Releases) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars is this a swizz?????, 10 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Page turning adventure, 18 Mar 2013
Ms Brockmann never disappoints. These stories are exciting, as always, with
vividly drawn characters and complex plots that hold the attention to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome read, 27 Oct 2010
I never tire from these fab books,very good stories I personally read all SB books.