4.0 out of 5 stars it seems to work
It's hard to say, but it really looks like it works, as you get more sweat where the cream is. The thing is that it's very oily and it stains anything it touches, although it seems to go out after washing. I have now been wrapping myself in cling film to avoid contact with clothes.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. L. F. Cardoso Freire

1.0 out of 5 stars I want to buy this product
Hi there,
To who may read this (supplier) I really want to get this product, But it will not be shipped to Portugal.
I am a regular customer at Amazon and only had problems with delivery twice and this was very quick and efficiently dealt with.
Published 17 months ago by johnny

4.0 out of 5 stars it seems to work, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sweet Sweat Thermo Genic Action Cream Stick 4oz (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars I want to buy this product, 27 Aug. 2013
Hi there,
I have tried several occasions to order SWEET SWEAT STICK, but it cannot be delivered. How can we all overcome this so I can purchase it and you can sell it to me, beneficial to both parties.
I will await your answer in the matter.
Thank you for your time.
regards