5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great results
Overall I would seriously rate this product, compared to other brands in this size the pricing is very reasonable, having been through many alternatives I definitely feel like I will be sticking with this for a while.

Published 13 months ago by Allan

Bought mutant mass because of a recommendation. I bought the Cookies & Cream flavor and Cannot really review the effectiveness however that it mixes fairly well but I would NOT recommend the cookies & cream. 70g of carbs per 2 scoops of which 17g is sugars which makes it so sickly sweet i almost heave getting it down. wouldnt even try the recommended 4 scoops.
Published 8 days ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great results, 3 Aug 2013

In terms of taste it can be very sweet and I have used the suggestion another review made about adding olive oil and oats to take some of that away, works well. I know some people find these shakes very rich but I have to say it's not unique to this brand because I have had much worse you just get used to it really.

On the subject of bloating; if you experience any bloating then why are you continuing to consume the full 4 scoops, to put it this way it is over 1000 calories which comparatively is an average fish and chips dinner, now imagine consuming that as a blended liquid of course it will bloat you, the reason you don't bloat on a dinner is because you eat slower. So do the same with your shake if you cannot handle it in one bash just take it easy or spread the 'dosage' out over the day.

Results: I would also have to say this is why I have stuck with this brand and have now had this for several months. I'm making some great Gains and am up to near 15st (95kg) from roughly 13St (83kg), I have a pretty balanced well rounded diet with those occasional cheat days.

Overall no matter what type of gainer you take if you want to look like a beast then act like it in the gym and make sure you eat like one (in a sensible healthy way). Ultimately this should only supplement a bulk not be the core of your calorie intake!

Hope you find this helpfull

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 3 April 2013
Great taste and effects. I did put up 2 kg in 2 weeks. In the morning I drink with a water in evening with milk. Recommend for skinny people who try to put some weight up!

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought the Cookies & Cream flavor and Cannot really review the effectiveness however that it mixes fairly well but I would NOT, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: PVL Mutant Mass 6800 g Cookies and Cream Weight Gain Shake Powder (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great product, 3 Aug 2013

Hope you find this helpfull

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mixture but unrealistic portions, 16 Oct 2011
I don't think trying to consume the whole packet in one sitting is a good idea. I could barely move for two hours afterwards. This isn't really a problem just split the packet over 2 shakes and have them at different times of day. Even half a packet has more calories than most other weight gain shakes and there are lots of vitamins in here too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, rapid delivery, 7 July 2014
Good product , rapid delivery !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for putting on size and tastes amazing, 5 July 2014
Great for putting on size and tastes amazing. Don't be surprised if you put on a little body fat as well though. 1000cals a shake is a large boost to any daily intake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protes Amaze Balls, 4 July 2014
Value for money! Protein blend for the hard gainers or anyone trying to bulk. Flavour is spot on too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, 27 Jun 2014
It's so sweet I actually top up my shake with water. WATER. get the vanilla kind, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun 2014
Big guns,big savings!! Happy daysss!! Would recommend to family and friends and will be buying again soon !! Thank you