5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great results
Overall I would seriously rate this product, compared to other brands in this size the pricing is very reasonable, having been through many alternatives I definitely feel like I will be sticking with this for a while.

Published 8 months ago by Allan

1.0 out of 5 stars read this before buying
Published 13 days ago by michael french

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great results, 3 Aug 2013

In terms of taste it can be very sweet and I have used the suggestion another review made about adding olive oil and oats to take some of that away, works well. I know some people find these shakes very rich but I have to say it's not unique to this brand because I have had much worse you just get used to it really.

On the subject of bloating; if you experience any bloating then why are you continuing to consume the full 4 scoops, to put it this way it is over 1000 calories which comparatively is an average fish and chips dinner, now imagine consuming that as a blended liquid of course it will bloat you, the reason you don't bloat on a dinner is because you eat slower. So do the same with your shake if you cannot handle it in one bash just take it easy or spread the 'dosage' out over the day.

Results: I would also have to say this is why I have stuck with this brand and have now had this for several months. I'm making some great Gains and am up to near 15st (95kg) from roughly 13St (83kg), I have a pretty balanced well rounded diet with those occasional cheat days.

Overall no matter what type of gainer you take if you want to look like a beast then act like it in the gym and make sure you eat like one (in a sensible healthy way). Ultimately this should only supplement a bulk not be the core of your calorie intake!

Hope you find this helpfull

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 3 April 2013
Great taste and effects. I did put up 2 kg in 2 weeks. In the morning I drink with a water in evening with milk. Recommend for skinny people who try to put some weight up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great product, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: PVL Mutant Mass 6800 g Cookies and Cream Weight Gain Shake Powder (Personal Care)

Hope you find this helpfull

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 13 July 2012
Love Mutant Mass, does exactly what it says. I've not been using it long but I can see the results already. Definitely recommend this to people who want to bulk up at the gym. It does leave you feeling quite bloated but thats expected with this type of product!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 15 May 2012
Brilliant product from a brilliant brand, tastes good compared to most, high protein intake, high calorie to help weight gain. It really does work !

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 2 April 2012
Worth the money and would buy it again without hesitation.
Does exactly what it states and has a good taste to it also.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, but dont half make you sh*t, 12 Mar 2014
I only have half the serving size in my shake (which is 2 [giant] scoops, instead of the 4 they advise) as you would need a bigger than normal protein shaker to fit the 4 scoops (forget fitting any water in there as well). But I think this product has definitely helped with my recent gains in mass and it tastes great going in.
Its just the coming out bit that bothers me. I normally spread my shake of an hour in the hope that more of it will be used by my body... then give it 3 hours and WOAH! Get to that bog quick!... and that’s just the first poo. Give it another half hour and the rest is coming out in the same form it went in. and this is all after spending the last 3 hours releasing the most deadly and toxic guffs any human has ever had the misfortune to tickle their nostrils.

So yea its good… but you’ve been warned!!

5.0 out of 5 stars it works buy it!!, 16 April 2014
The only one on the market that actually works well worth the money I seen results from jst one bag!!!😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service, 4 April 2014
Fantastic, very quick and the product was fine. Will be using these in the future to get more of this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars read this before buying, 3 April 2014
I normally buy the 2.2 Kg vanilla (which is vanilla ice cream flavour), I bought this 6.8Kg bag to save some money but after mixing it and reading the bag, I realise the 2.2Kg has no glutamine but the 6.8Kg does have glutamine which in my personal opinion ruins the shake, after mixing this 6.8Kg bag which has glutamine in and it not looking quite right I drank it and nearly puked, ive tried 3/4 more shakes and its definitely cos of the glutamine that's been added, just in my opinion ill stick to the 2.2Kg bag without glutamine, if I need glutamine supplements ill get it elsewhere and not mixed with my shakes, the shakes DO WORK and they are very highly addictive, ive put a bad review on this bag only because it has glutamine but its my opinion

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›