5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff
Great taste and effects. I did put up 2 kg in 2 weeks. In the morning I drink with a water in evening with milk. Recommend for skinny people who try to put some weight up!
Published on 3 April 2013 by Dan Koch

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with that
Delivery was brilliant, price is right, overall a great service from amazon as always. The shake it's self I'm on my second bag and I'm seeing that it's a great way to assist your bulking diet, obviously you still need 5-6 meals a day, never rely souly in a shake and complain when you don't look like arnie.
Published 12 months ago by louie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 3 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great results, 3 Aug. 2013
Overall I would seriously rate this product, compared to other brands in this size the pricing is very reasonable, having been through many alternatives I definitely feel like I will be sticking with this for a while.

In terms of taste it can be very sweet and I have used the suggestion another review made about adding olive oil and oats to take some of that away, works well. I know some people find these shakes very rich but I have to say it's not unique to this brand because I have had much worse you just get used to it really.

On the subject of bloating; if you experience any bloating then why are you continuing to consume the full 4 scoops, to put it this way it is over 1000 calories which comparatively is an average fish and chips dinner, now imagine consuming that as a blended liquid of course it will bloat you, the reason you don't bloat on a dinner is because you eat slower. So do the same with your shake if you cannot handle it in one bash just take it easy or spread the 'dosage' out over the day.

Results: I would also have to say this is why I have stuck with this brand and have now had this for several months. I'm making some great Gains and am up to near 15st (95kg) from roughly 13St (83kg), I have a pretty balanced well rounded diet with those occasional cheat days.

Overall no matter what type of gainer you take if you want to look like a beast then act like it in the gym and make sure you eat like one (in a sensible healthy way). Ultimately this should only supplement a bulk not be the core of your calorie intake!

Hope you find this helpfull

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for putting on size and tastes amazing, 5 July 2014
Great for putting on size and tastes amazing. Don't be surprised if you put on a little body fat as well though. 1000cals a shake is a large boost to any daily intake.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with that, 20 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Not magic, but great., 26 Jan. 2015
Very nice product for someone who wants to gain weight. Many ask if it builds muscle or something like that which is not actually how any food necessarily works. If you eat more calories than you burn only then can you gain weight, if its muscle or fat depends on how much more you eat and if you train your muscles. For me this product is a shortcut as otherwise I would need to be eating something all the time. Strawberry and banana is okay, but I think chocolate tastes better, others I have not tasted.

Generally I think in field of sports nutritions the marketing is very aggressive and thus often misleading. I don't think this product gives you anything that normal food can't, but it's just so convenient to drink it after a workout and not having to spend next moments thinking and preparing food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great product, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: PVL Mutant Mass 6800 g Cookies and Cream Weight Gain Shake Powder (Personal Care)

Hope you find this helpfull

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive, 11 April 2015
A friend tipped me off about this so thought I'd give it a try. I don't tend to stick to any one particular product and look for offers and what results I'm looking for at the time. I was surprised by the sheer volume of powder you get for your money so thought it wouldn't harm to give this a go at that price and I can honestly say I have been very impressed with it in every way. It tastes great. It mixes better than any other powder I've had before and after a few weeks I'm starting to see impressive results too. Therefore it is a bargain too. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mixture but unrealistic portions, 16 Oct. 2011
I don't think trying to consume the whole packet in one sitting is a good idea. I could barely move for two hours afterwards. This isn't really a problem just split the packet over 2 shakes and have them at different times of day. Even half a packet has more calories than most other weight gain shakes and there are lots of vitamins in here too.

5.0 out of 5 stars best yet!, 14 Sept. 2013
Been using this product for 6 months and have seen a good result in strength and overall mass. Was using maximuscle before, this stuff kicks the s##t out of it. Only downside is due to the massive intake I found I had to eat allot more fibre to keep things flowing... If you know what I mean! 2 stone in 6 months.. I'm a happy mutant!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, 21 Jun. 2013
I bought this product for some one in my family and according to them I would recommend this to everyone who does a lot of exercise and this product is really useful.