on 29 October 2011
Looked at a few reviews on-line for this TV Before i bought it (very mixed opinions)but thought what the heck i will get it
Item arrived very quick, fixed the stand to it and connected it to all my stuff, at first was a bit strange but after spending about 15mins tweaking all the different options on it i got the picture perfect,myself and my partner kept saying that on most of the channels it had like a 3D affect so to speak.
Of course the big test was when we put AVATAR dvd on WOW what can i say we were both blown away at the quality of the picture

I Have already recommended this TV to my Dad and my mate

This is the best TV I have seen in ages,looks very stylish and the picture quality is fantastic, so to the review sites that said this TV was below average

YOU ARE STUPID and have no idea what your talking about this TV is ACE
on 11 October 2011
Excellent picture quality east set up definitely recommend.
Only niggle remote response a little slow but for the price meh

Looks good too
on 29 November 2011
Blacks are good and deep. colors are great after a little adjustments too, however, sometimes tv shows funny yellow tones.
Viewing angles very poor. If you watch even just at a slight angle, picture becomes foggy. Colors don't change though.
Response time could be better as well. Can't set the Tv to work in a 100hz mode, if used as a pc monitor. Very often remote doesn't want to listen to your commands.
Anyway, Tv looks ok, and I don't regret the money spent on it.
on 7 January 2012
I had this TV bought for me this Christmas from Amazon,using it in the bedroom,very easy to setup,DVD connected and Xbox,picture and sound is very good,I can play movies and music through a memory stick in the USB, I connected my Macbook to the VGA socket on the TV and plugged in a Rii mini wireless keyboard, I can watch and listen to all media streamed from the internet.
The only gripe is,I find the remote not that responsive at times but that's just me being picky,overall I am pleased with TV so far.I intend to get a Bluray and connect it to this TV.
I have had a Hannspree 22" Monitor for two years and that has been a solid performer so I feel I can trust the brand.
on 23 November 2011
I bought this tv as it looked like a really good deal. But when I set it up at home I was not impressed to see that the tv was a lcd not led. According to the ticket on the rear. False advertising!
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse