5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, super-fast delivery!
This is a really lovely tankard, very heavy, and the engraving is perfect. It comes in a very nice presentation box. It was delivered well-packed and extremely quickly, which was great because I needed it for a birthday gift. Thanks Phoenix Engravers for an excellent customer experience.
Published on 12 Feb 2011 by Gerbils

Published 12 months ago by Mia

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, super-fast delivery!, 12 Feb 2011
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible service. Don't purchase this product....you too will be disappointed and embarrassed., 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
There were misspelt words on the engraving, no apostrophe and the wrong font. He (my boyfriend) described the packaging to me as looking like a five year old wrapped it and said it looked very amateurish. I am very disappointed and embarrassed. You guys sent me a proof for my approval and I wrote you back with my corrections and the font that I wanted and never heard back from you after that...days later I got an email saying that my order had already been dispatched.

I am extremely disappointed and I would not recommend your service to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good tankard but no 'luxury' packaging as shown, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
Tankard arrived in timely fashion and seems to be of a solid build quality. Would have given 5 stars except it does not come in a 'luxury box' as shown in the product picture (instead arriving in a basic blue box-no silk lining or slightest hint of 'luxury' packaging) which was disappointing as this is a wedding gift and one if the reasons I chose this tankard over others.

Please don't show pictures of a product which are not an accurate reflection if the goods being sent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wedding gift, 22 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
We brought three of these as gifts for the male members of our wedding party. They are heavy weight and great quality. The presentation boxes also look great and are a great compliment to the product itself. Really impressed and would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 21 July 2011
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
I am very pleased with the service I received from Phoenix engraving. It made my husband's first fathers day present very special. Would definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
I know they are not expensive but very poor quality glass with a lot of imperfections and lines down both sides where 2 halves have been joined in manufacture. I would say these are factory seconds. Presentation boxes damaged on arrival. Message printed on wrong side of glass in my opinion. If you are right handed, as the majority of people are, the message should point outwards not towards you. Informed the seller of all this and received no response. I would pay a bit more and get something better if I were you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately I write this review after very poor customer service and poor quality product, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
Unfortunately I write this review after very poor customer service and poor quality product. I purchased the item and it came quite soon. The engraving was ok but unfortunately the quality of the gals is very cheap and poor. The glass wasn't made right and had lines in the glass. Following this I contacted the company and the company said it was normal

1.0 out of 5 stars not as described, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
Glass is ok but it doesn't come in the luxury gift box as stated in the product description and shown in the picture, it just came in a tacky blue cardboard box. I contacted the seller asking why this was and they didnt answer my question and just said it comes in a gift box , very disappointed with the service.

2.0 out of 5 stars Glass OK, everything else cr@p!, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
Good points: The glass is of a heavy sturdy nature and the spelling was correct. It arrived in plenty of time.
Bad points: I requested the seller to contact me regarding the text, so that I could proof it before they commenced - didn't happen, they just went ahead and then posted.
Item as described? Er.....no. I'm still waiting for my "Luxury Blue Gift Box."
What I actually got was a cheap un-luxury blue cardboard box. No lining, no nothing and certainly not like the one depicted in the picture. Lapal Dimension's definition of luxury is no where near mine!
So in short the glass is OK, but customer care and luxury packing are non existent.
Amazon should make them remove the word luxury from the title as it is misleading and incorrect.
As I have rated this as poor, Amazon has asked me to contact the seller. I would do, but they probably won't reply - so I'm not going to bother.

3.0 out of 5 stars Box not luxury, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20 (Kitchen & Home)
Pleased with the glass but it came in a plain blue box not silk lined as shown so it is not luxurious as described just plain

Pint Tankard 4 Lines 20