4.0 out of 5 stars happy customer
I bought these bags as I feel AWFUL about how many plastic bags i use a day for my 5 month old. These make me feel a bit better and the good thing is the material they are made of is easier to open with one hand. The reason i've given them 4 stars and not 5 is that they seem quite small, which is fine for now, but will they be ok when she's 18 months? I don't know...
Published on 5 Mar 2012 by mandicat2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Separation Issues
We chose these bags based on the Eco qualities and for that they are fine. Only issue in practice is that they don't like to be seperated i.e. they don't rip apart from each other at the perforations very easily. To remedy this, I get the bag ready before I start changing my baby.
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by Becks29

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, 5 Mar 2012
This review is from: Nature Babycare ECO Disposal Bags - 3 x Packs of 50 (150 Disposal Bags) (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the eco conscious parent, 28 Dec 2011
I hate the amount of stuff that we put in the bin . Wrappers, wipes, nappies, bags, etc. Our baby seems to be a rubbish creator!!!!

Therefore these are a great way to try and reduce a little the amount we send to landfill.

They are reasonably good value, do the job and are recommended. They dont stink of chemicals like some. As the other reeviewer has said performations could be better between bags, but thats the only negative.

3.0 out of 5 stars Separation Issues, 27 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than regular nappy bags, 12 May 2014
I found these much easier to use than regular nappy bags. Being on a roll means they take up less space and you can gat them one at a time rather than thinking you've got just one and ending up pulling out a handful of bags. Other than that they do exactly what they are meant to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bags, 11 May 2014
fab little strong bags, like that they are biodegradable, anything that makes the impact on the environment smaller is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 25 Mar 2014
I have to use catheters and disposal bags are not suplied through this chemist/GP Pracdtice. The Babycare ones are just the right size to wrap up 1 or 2 catheters and place them into the rubbish bin

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality nappy bags, 17 Mar 2014
These add a definite sense of luxury to the changing table. Unlike cheaper nappy bags these have a really soft texture, as I suppose they are not real plastic. The bags are a good size to fit all the waste in. They come on a roll which is potentially slightly annoying if you needed to get one with only one hand. I rip them off, open them a bit and keep them in a basket so they are ready when I am. I will be buying them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 Mar 2014
They do the job. I use them on the go and also at home as I don't like having dirty nappies in the bin. I find them better than other brands that smell really strong and chemical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, 25 Feb 2014
I love these little bags. Got nothing bad to say about them at all. So much better than our old cheapie brand bags, because I don't feel so guilty about filling up our beautiful world with rubbish. Lovely and biodegradable. We only use these for pooey nappies and don't bother with bags for just wet ones, unless we're out and about. We use these with the Naty nappies too. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Feb 2014
The product is exactly as described and i would recommend it to anyone who is a bit environmentally conscious. Buy it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›