on 20 January 2014
I was unsure if these would be what I was looking for as normally when something sounds to good to be true, it normally is BUT I have to say these are definitely very very good, they do not leak and are very absorbent, thinner than Always ultra and are all natural, I can't believe how soft they are, they are just brilliant, I know I sound very O.T.T but they do everything they say they do and more, I do not get any irritation from these towels like I do with the leading brand and they stay put without scrunching up in the middle, my flow is always medium to heavy and these are just what I needed, they are great for the earth too so I feel even better about using them.
on 25 July 2011
Probably not the nicest thing to review I know, but as there isn't a review for this product I thought I'd help other women out like myself, who once a month feel sore and irritated by conventional towels from the local supermarket.
These natural pads are absolutely wonderful and do the job perfectly, they are amazing at absorbing everything very quickly and feel very comfortable against the skin. I was dubious at first as I thought they may hurt or scratch, but they're very thin, soft, flexible and offer wonderful protection. I have now continued to buy this product every month and find them a joy to use - now I just need to find something for the stomach cramps, headaches and sickness (what a joy!). I hope this review has helped. Sending you many blessings x x
22 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 October 2014
I bought due to reading about the chemicals in normal products like this and purchased out of curiosity. I expected these to be very chunky and thick and not very absorbent and never make this purchase again, particularly as many reviews mention use after pregnancy. Despite the good reviews, i was waiting to be disappointed. How wrong i was! I am truly converted! They are the same thickness as well know leading brands on the market and are extremely comfortable. (you don't get the plastic tacky feeling with these). They are just as absorbent for heavy flows and are fine to wear at night or day. In a job were you are sat down all day these are put to test and you don't know you are wearing them. They are a fantastic product and is all i stock in my household for myself and two young daughters. (great for teens also) just wish i knew of these years earlier. No more harsh chemicals for us. I have also tried the tampons in this range and am equally impressed. Fantastic quality and value for money, peace of mind for you health as well!!!
on 18 July 2013
These sanitary towels are a life saver! I have been looking for well over a year for a replacement after Natracare discontinued their slender pad which in my opinion was perfect. I prefer to use organic or natural as I am aware of the toxins and dioxins present in the popular brands. The problem I found was that either towels were too bulky and one thing they all seemed to have in common was they narrowed in the middle, just in the place where you need it to be wide! After a great deal of searching and trying, I found these and I have to say I breathed a sigh of relief. Not only are they very slim indeed, you don't really know you're wearing one, they don't narrow in the middle and also they are quite wide, so in my opinion you don't need wings and they are ample enough so there are no leaks. Plus of course, they are all natural. I've just ordered a further two boxes. Can highly recommend.
on 10 January 2014
This is an excellent product, but not for a very heavy flow. I will buy again in the future for sure!
on 7 August 2013
The interiors are made from some sort of wood pulp - but you would never know. They feel just like cotton. They can feel a little stiff when you first use them, but they soon relax. The wings ensure that they stay put, reliably, without any spillage. These things are never the most glamourous of items, but this brand does the job well: with minimum fuss, maximum dependability and best of all, without damaging the environment (or you, as they are chlorine free!). They are also great value for money.

All in all, I would highly recommend trying them!
VINE VOICEon 17 September 2014
I have these on subscription as incontinence pads now that I am ageing. Much thinner than those awful things they sell specifically for incontinence which are thick, bulky and uncomfortable. They are a fair bit cheaper, but aren't as absorbent as Always Ultra normal, and I've found I use 2/3 of these to one Always pad when I do need to wear them , but this is not as urgent a concern as it was when I still had periods.
Depends on your requirements really. Cheaper and less absorbency than Always Ultra then these are the ones for yOu.
on 20 January 2016
I'm really pleased with these sanitary towels.
After the realisation that companies don't have to tell us what is used to make a sanitary towel I decided to switch to something more Eco friendly. The chemicals contained within a name brand sanitary towel were worrying to say the least. I found this brand and decided to give them a try. I'm very happy with the fit, quality and price, along with the fact that Naty openly tells you what they use to make them.
All ladies should switch to these sanitary towels. 👍
on 29 January 2016
Was a little skeptical about absorbancy, but I was wrong to be, plus - they're super cheap at this price so I don't mind changing them a little more often. It's good to know these won't be sat in landfill for thousands of years to come and I'm doing something good for the environment. Will buy again, but for 52 pads @ £1.60, won't need to for a while.
on 13 November 2014
I tried these as the normal always brand was irritating me-especially the perfume smells which aggravated my head. These are good. I used slightly more thsn always.they were slightly thinner and smaller than always. Missed a star off because the individual wrapping didnt make for discreet disposal.will buy again though.