5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality practical dog coat
Published on 11 Aug 2011 by HelenG

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
This is exactly as described and the seller contacted me to let me know the last one was damaged, so I waited for this and was pleased when it arrived however I clearly failed in measuring my bouncy staffie x boxer and got one too large, this one has now been passed to my parents dog as its easier than sending back.
Published 4 months ago by robyn reed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality practical dog coat, 11 Aug 2011
This review is from: Outhwaite Padded Dog Coat, 12-inch, Raspberry (Misc.)
This is the 2nd Outhwaite coat that I have bought for my small chihuahua X Maltese terrier, I have tried so many other coats and found it hard to find a coat that would fit around her small girth and also one which she would walk in!! She hates the coats with leg holes, this is a great coat that sits on the dogs back and the thick velcro straps wrap under their girth and neck area. She loved going out in the sub zero temperatures and snow last winter, and would not head out of the door without it. I have had my 1st one for 2 winters and it is still going strong, buying this one as I love the new colours and it is a real bargain of a coat, will last for many years, well done Outhwaites on such a quality item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Dec 2011
This coat is excellent quality and certainly value for money. Its lightweight yet warm and most importantly water and wind proof. It fits perfectly due to the generous allowance on the straps. I have already purchased something else from Mr Pets and will have no hesitation in using them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wearing with harness, 20 Feb 2013
My little Staffie suffers badly from the cold so wanted a lightweight but warm coat for her and one that I could use with her harness. This coat ticks all the boxes. Fit is perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars best dressed westie, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Outhwaite Padded Dog Coat, 12-inch, Raspberry (Misc.)
I have just got my first outhwaites coat
my ten year old westie Millie loves it, she looks so cute in it,
and it keeps her warm and dry, perfect, easy to put on and so light.
the best coat she ever had, roll on the snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made and great quality, 5 Mar 2013
Mr. Ralph H. Baer (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outhwaite Padded Dog Coat, 12-inch, Raspberry (Misc.)
I am delighted with this coat for my black & silver Miniature Schnauzer. It's very well made, looks great and is easy to put on and take off. Have had several comments from other dog owners while on our daily works. I especially love the colour for my little girl - most of the coats are so grey/brown and boring. Very pleased and would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars waterproof dog coat, 20 Jan 2012
This dog coat fits perfectly - 20" fits my lurcher -medium collie sized - nice colour - well made - nice long tabs with velcro attached. Hasn't rained much yet, so not sure how waterproof it is, but it looks like it will be, and its nice and cosy. Has 2 straps inside at the back which I think his legs are meant to go through, and a handy tab at the front for hanging it up. A little bit of reflective tape would be a good idea for the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog coat, 4 Mar 2012
I bought this coat for my plump and aged cocker spaniel, it is a super fit, keeps her warm and she loves wearing it so it must be comfortable - otherwise she would refuse to move! The colour is lovely, it is exactly what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item, 24 Mar 2013
Very impressed with quality of item. Ordered too large a size for my jack russel, very generous fitting, but return was easy to do. Asked for replacement size, am awaiting delivery. Courteous and helpful response from seller. Would recommend and will be using this company again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog coat, 23 Mar 2013
Thanks, the coat is of good quality looks good on our lab and you gave great service item came well in time

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy dog, 10 Mar 2012
I have used this coat over 2 winters & it's kept my dog warm & dry. I'm sure he likes it,It washes well & doesn't show any signs of wear.

ARRAY(0xaa3b2174)