5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
Published 20 months ago by B. Boogaart

Published 1 month ago by Miss Sjb Browne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naty by Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for nature and your baby, 12 Feb 2014
I switched to this brand after trying many brand-name diapers, because I wanted a product with no chlorine and limited chemicals on my baby's skin. My daughter, now 7 months old, has still never had a diaper rash. These diapers are durable and fit well, can hold a huge amount of urine AND they are good for the environment. Very happy this product exists, I only wish my local pharmacy still kept it in stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!, 31 Dec 2013
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, work well, 16 Mar 2011
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 1 April 2014
I have been using them for a week, and have absolutely no complaint about it. I did not have more leaks than with the pampers. Great product to my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars my preferred nappy., 30 Jan 2014
Brilliant, Love them, keep baby clean and no nappy rash after 3 months use. Will go overnight well and hold a lot of mess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy, 17 Jan 2014
Good quality great fit and shape, easy to use. Size 1 nappies average baby is in them for 5 / 6 weeks. Then go on to size 2 (size 2 mini).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Feb 2014
Brilliant nappies, do even my two year old overnight. Generous fit. Got an amazing deal so very happy and would purchase again!

1.0 out of 5 stars I then thought maybe it was just not a good make for my baby's shape, 13 Sep 2014
Miss Sjb Browne "Sam" (Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
If I could give no stars I would! They leak very badly!!! My baby was 9lbs when he was born and from the start they leaked, I thought I'd give it some time incase he needed to grow (he was a big new born but I thought I'd try anyway). I tried keeping the edges perfectly unfolded and changing him more often, it didn't make any difference. I could have just changed his nappy and get wee all over me 2 minutes later. He was going through so many clothes, wetting the bed which was a real pain in the middle of the night! And also getting visitors soaking when they had cuddles... I then thought maybe it was just not a good make for my baby's shape, but then my sister said her baby was having the same problem with them, he was under 6lbs when he was born and a completely different shape but still the nappies weren't doing the job. Just don't risk it, they are a waste of money and not what you want to be dealing with when you have a new born.