5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
Published 13 months ago by B. Boogaart

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, decent nappies, but slightly loose fit
I found these fairly good nappies. Keep moisture in well generally. No chlorine means they don't have that slightly odd smell that Pampers have when the wee one is wet - always assumed that can't be that good for them!

Published on 7 Mar 2011 by Steven Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, work well, 16 Mar 2011
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, decent nappies, but slightly loose fit, 7 Mar 2011
Steven Brown (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

However, one problem was that I found it a lot harder to get such a good fit round the legs. The top of the leg always seemed to have a slight gap, that could only be solved by pulling the closure really tight, which left a red mark next time baby was changed.

Usually this wasn't a problem, as nappies were absorbent enough, but if there was a lot of solid(-ish ;-) waste, then it leaked out quite easily.

2.0 out of 5 stars rather hit and miss, 3 Jun 2013
I was really happy with these nappies at first so bought plenty. my little boy gets bad nappy rash with pampers etc do I thought these chlorine free were great. unfortunately they are not always great. seems you can and do have bad batches. one pack hardly worked at all. literally everything soaked through every night. I was constantly changing the poor little fella who was soaked right through to the mattress. it's such a shame as the previous packs were ok, just the odd leak. unfortunately I've has so little sleep this past few weeks with him waking so much due to being so soaking wet and unconfortable, I'm not willing to take the chance in continuing to use them. I've heard that if you call the number they'll send a replacement pack,but how do I know this isn't a dud pack too? afraid in not willing to play napoy lottery. Shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars leaky nappies !, 16 Mar 2013
we bought these nappies of amazon because they were biodegradable. However they leaked so much (much to the distress of our newborn) that we had to throw them away !
be warned :(

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 12 Feb 2013
far better than the more popular brands. They fit my tiny baby perfectly and also they are less harmful to the environment. I hope to buy more very soon. And btw they dont stick to my baby's skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for effort & intentions, but 4 stars lost for execution. Leak badly, 7 Jun 2013
We were using Pampers for the first few weeks and had no problems at all, but wanting to be a bit greener we were prepared to pay a little more for this product given how the material is sourced and the fact they are partially biodegradable. The pampers do also have a slight chemical smell which is always a worry, so we were open minded about trying an alternative. However after going through a pack of these over a week we've discovered that although these are soft, well fitting & snug, look great, work well for wee, they simply do NOT work if your baby has watery poos, and what baby doesn't?

We have now lost count of how many times poo has leaked through onto us as we're feeding the baby, or how many clothes, expensive blankets, sheets etc are now stained. The centre strip contains the poo well enough, but it's quite thin (width wise) so if the poo moves even slightly off centre it literally just has a paper thin barrier. We've now had the throw away half of these nappies as we aren't prepared to take the risk, and believe me we are definitely being very careful to put them on properly with the protective edgings always pulled out all the way round, and always ensure they are as tight fitting as possible. I am very surprised this product has so many high reviews, and have to say from our experience I'm amazed some people say they haven't had leak issues. Maybe a few people are so keen for such a well intentioned and environmentally conscious product to work, we were too, that they give the nappies more leeway than they would if they were produced by a big corporate etc etc with perhaps less green intentions, OR maybe some other reviewers have hit the nail on the head when they say the nappies quality in terms of leaks is very dependent on the batch you get i.e. some boxes are great and others terrible, but who wants to play nappy russian roulette.

By comparison the pampers only leaked maybe once or twice in 3 weeks, so we're now using those again. The pampers are also good for letting you know visually & quickly with the front strip that turns blue (maybe explains the slightly chemical smell) if the baby has wet the nappy in any way, and since they are so absorbant & dry an exterior visual aid is very useful for quickly peaking under the clothes at the nappy. If the natty has such a strip I've not spotted it. Also it's worth bearing in mind that as only 60% of the natty is biodegradable then of course 40% isn't, and if you put them into the plastic nappy bags most people buy then it defeats the object anyway, so make sure you buy biodegradable extras to accompany this product if that's why you want to use these nappies.

All in all, they just aren't fit for purpose in my opinion, which is a real shame, as we really wanted these to be as good as they sound.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as they used to be, 1 April 2014
we used these with our first girl and found them a great fit with no leaks, some random sizing at times but good overall. 3 years on we started using them with daughter no 2 and not so impressed. not exactly cheap, sizing even more inconsistent, still no leaks but definitely not as good a fit as pampers. we'd prefer to use the greener products but not when the value for money is so poor. pampers it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Biodegradable!, 21 Feb 2014
I preferred naty nappies for my baby when he was a newborn. I felt good knowing there was no chemicals against his skin. Now he is bigger I use all types.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 6 Feb 2014
This was a bargain! I needed some disposable nappies for the hospital stay ( As I bought washable nappies for home!) and really wanted those particular ones! A really bargain! quick delivery, came a day early!

ARRAY(0xa6a55fcc)