5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
Published on 21 Feb. 2013 by B. Boogaart

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressions of a first time buyer
I usually buy "Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies", which Baby seems happy about, but there was a supply issue last week, so I was tempted to try this eco-friendly range.

Published 1 month ago by Deborah V.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb. 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naty by Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Environmentally friendlier pull ups, 30 Jun. 2014
Mr. J. A. Smith "thetoot" (Blackwell) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These pull up nappies are kinder to the environment than regular nappies, meaning I feel much more comfortable using them than other disposables. I have tried to find cloth nappy style pull ups, but can only find little pants with a teeny bit of absorbency - really just for little leaks, not for the start of potty training

The pull ups are true to size and comparable with other size 4 nappies and work well.

I had tried the Naty nappies when little one was tiny, but found they sometimes leaked. We have recently found that nappies are becoming dryer and wee-wees on the potty are becoming bigger, so are looking towards potty training. I don't know whether it is because wees are smaller, but we have had no issues with leakage in the pull ups. They have withstood being pulled up and down well, without falling down when they aren't supposed to.

These are great for times when you are out and about and can't afford to have an accident, but still want easy up and down action for quick potty trips. The pull ups are also plain white with a discreet leaf pattern, so they look more like real pants than brightly coloured cartoon pictures on some nappies, and are much better under light coloured summer dresses too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for nature and your baby, 12 Feb. 2014
I switched to this brand after trying many brand-name diapers, because I wanted a product with no chlorine and limited chemicals on my baby's skin. My daughter, now 7 months old, has still never had a diaper rash. These diapers are durable and fit well, can hold a huge amount of urine AND they are good for the environment. Very happy this product exists, I only wish my local pharmacy still kept it in stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar. 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Nappies, 9 Oct. 2013
I bought these as a replacement to the Huggies nappies that were taken off the market. I was so surprised at how
well they handled leaks, nappy rash, and fitting issues that I find with the other brands. My son hasn't suffered nappy rash once since birth (he's 4 months)
using these. No weird plastic smell. It also does my heart good to know that these are also eco friendly. All in all a win for Naty.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brand we trust and reccomend, 29 Aug. 2014
Grr "Gumbo" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our entire household loves Naty products having discovered them after the birth of our son two years ago. We wanted to use nappies on him that had less impact on the environment than most and although we also use reusables from time to time these are the brand we have bought from day one. A little sceptical at first we found them to be well fitting, highly absorbent and extremely gentle on his skin. Yes we have had a few accidents where we have had a nappy that has been too full and in these instances you need to be quite quick and catch them as soon as possible because (due to their eco compostable nature) they can burst and leave you cleaning up absorbent granules, but I would much rather risk this now and again than use some of the other brands about which have always smelled of chemicals and felt plastic to me – our son has also had much worse skin when we have had an emergency and had to buy a packet of ‘normal’ nappies to use on him.

As pull ups they are easy to get on and off and they fit well round his hips and waist and legs without leaving any red marks. One thing to note about these nappies is that instead of having velcro type tabs to fasten them they are actually one single piece of fabric that stretches to allow them to be pulled on and off. I find this is a really great design as it means there is nothing to come undone or to catch on my little ones skin when I pull them on. The fabric that joins the front and back is soft and thin and rather like smocking on a piece of clothing so it stretches with your child and moves easily. There is nothing rough about it which is great.

The nappies also have a simple print on the back of them to let you know which way round to put them on. Nothing large but simple text saying BACK – invaluable if, like me, you are prone to always getting things the wrong way round first!

Overall I highly rate these nappies, they are extremely effective with the added bonus of being more environmentally friendly than most other disposables out there. It is a real shame that Naty does not have a higher profile in the UK as they really do offer some genuine eco credentials and although they are not as eco as reusable nappies they have always been a great halfway house for anyone wanting to reduce their impact on the environment. Plus my two year old loves his ‘pants’, he is not out of nappies yet (and with a sister arriving soon we suspect he may have a few months left in them) but these help him feel a bit more grown up. We don’t pull them up and down like adult underwear so he can use a potty and instead put a new one on each time, but he still sees them as his bog boy pants which is enough for us right now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, work well, 16 Mar. 2011
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously impressed on fit, containment and ease of use, not to mention green credentials., 2 Sept. 2014
Lilyfae (West Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter is 17 months old and whilst not truly potty-training, she has become aware of her nappy getting wet etc and has asked to sit on the potty, and had the odd wee and poo on there often then meaning a perfectly dry nappy won't stick back together properly to cope with an energetic toddler. These are a godsend.

Taking the green credentials out of the frame for a moment, these are great nappies
They can take a lot of wriggling etc, other nappies my daughter has often wiggled her bum cheek out of, these granny panty style pull-ups keep her bum restrained
They are quick for a toddler who screams blue murder when laid down to change with normal nappies, just pull down, wipe, dry, pull up and go.
They can take a good amount of wee- my daughter can be an Olympic widdler and yet these held up to her bladder- not overnight but good for day.
They look like knickers (aforementioned granny panties) as opposed to cartoon decorated hammocks that normal nappies look like.

Mostly they are a fantastic fit on my daughter who was born early and has spent most of her time below the 0.4%tile. We have been stuck in pampers since my daughter was in micro/preemie nappies because all the different cloth nappies we bought wouldn't and still won't fit her skinny hips and all the supermarket brands are too wide in the gusset making my daughter look like a sumo wrestler - pampers are slimmer so we've been stuck paying for them.
These are made in way that they will only stretch as required meaning a chubby baby could wear the same size as my slender daughter and still get great fit.

Overall, I'm over the moon for the fit, the efficiency with a toddler and the bonus that they are much more environmentally friendly than what we've been stuck using so far.
My only downsides are they are expensive for the number you get and they are only day knickers until your child is properly potty trained and only occasionally wetting in the night, but I'm not complaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, strong pull ups., 28 Oct. 2014
debbie8355 (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are excellent nappies and much favoured by the children I look after who are transitioning from washable nappies or need occasional extra nappies because of the kinder to nature credentials.

The most important thing is they don't leak. There are no strange smells from the material used and the edge joins are soft and strong so can withstand some wear and tear in use. They're not as bulky as some premium brand pull ups and have a discreet leaf logo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressions of a first time buyer, 8 Jan. 2015

The cost of a Naty nappy is higher than Pampers (Naty: £0,21, Pampers £0,12). However, the prospect of putting less chemicals in contact with my son's skin everyday - Naty's are chlorine and fragrance free - convinced me to give it a go. The idea that this purchase would lower the family's carbon footprint a little bit also made me feel good.

Undoubtedly, this nappy feels thinner and more rigid than a Pampers nappy. It doesn't have a plastic-y coating either, but rather feels like soft paper or very thin cardboard. It has no scent at all. I was a bit concerned that it would not hold in place: the sticky straps don't feel very sticky, but no problem to report so far. It holds a big mess well, but urine is a bit more problematic if you can't change your baby quickly. After only a few minutes, the weight of the nappy will cause the waistband to stretch and show signs of tear.

I am not entirely sure I will order this brand again. I will update this review once the first batch has been used!