5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
Published 19 months ago by B. Boogaart

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, decent nappies, but slightly loose fit
I found these fairly good nappies. Keep moisture in well generally. No chlorine means they don't have that slightly odd smell that Pampers have when the wee one is wet - always assumed that can't be that good for them!

Published on 7 Mar 2011 by Steven Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naty by Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, work well, 16 Mar 2011
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, decent nappies, but slightly loose fit, 7 Mar 2011
Steven Brown (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

However, one problem was that I found it a lot harder to get such a good fit round the legs. The top of the leg always seemed to have a slight gap, that could only be solved by pulling the closure really tight, which left a red mark next time baby was changed.

Usually this wasn't a problem, as nappies were absorbent enough, but if there was a lot of solid(-ish ;-) waste, then it leaked out quite easily.

2.0 out of 5 stars rather hit and miss, 3 Jun 2013
I was really happy with these nappies at first so bought plenty. my little boy gets bad nappy rash with pampers etc do I thought these chlorine free were great. unfortunately they are not always great. seems you can and do have bad batches. one pack hardly worked at all. literally everything soaked through every night. I was constantly changing the poor little fella who was soaked right through to the mattress. it's such a shame as the previous packs were ok, just the odd leak. unfortunately I've has so little sleep this past few weeks with him waking so much due to being so soaking wet and unconfortable, I'm not willing to take the chance in continuing to use them. I've heard that if you call the number they'll send a replacement pack,but how do I know this isn't a dud pack too? afraid in not willing to play napoy lottery. Shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars leaky nappies !, 16 Mar 2013
we bought these nappies of amazon because they were biodegradable. However they leaked so much (much to the distress of our newborn) that we had to throw them away !
be warned :(

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 12 Feb 2013
far better than the more popular brands. They fit my tiny baby perfectly and also they are less harmful to the environment. I hope to buy more very soon. And btw they dont stick to my baby's skin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good nappy for day time only, 23 Jun 2014
I wanted to use ecologically friendly nappy and trued those, this is fine to use for day time but does not hold a full night and I therefore had to use other nappies for night time. I still use those occasionally day time which they are fine for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Biodegradable!, 21 Feb 2014
I preferred naty nappies for my baby when he was a newborn. I felt good knowing there was no chemicals against his skin. Now he is bigger I use all types.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 6 Feb 2014
This was a bargain! I needed some disposable nappies for the hospital stay ( As I bought washable nappies for home!) and really wanted those particular ones! A really bargain! quick delivery, came a day early!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 26 Nov 2013
We love these nappies. They are really great and very absorbent, and the plain design means its easy to see if there is poo or wee inside.
We have had no real issues and have used them for 10 weeks now.

The only problems are caused by us forgetting to ensure the ruffled edges around the legs are not folded inside, and being a bit too heavy handed and then the sticking tabs rip off easily.