4.0 out of 5 stars A good product for baby, an excellent product for nature
At the end of the day, anyone buying this nappy is thinking of giving their baby a brighter future, and that to me is what it's all about.
Published on 18 Jun. 2012 by Elena Rotondo

2.0 out of 5 stars not as great as I thought
Well, I had my hopes high on those but I wasn't that happy after all.
They maybe pure and stuff and what about it if they leak!!
Published 20 months ago by assa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product for baby, an excellent product for nature, 18 Jun. 2012
Elena Rotondo - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naty by Nature Babycare Size 4+ (20-44 lbs/9-20 kg) Nappies - 3 x Packs of 30 (90 Nappies) (Personal Care)
I had initially tried a pack of this brand's size two. My baby boy was born big and never had the size one. For a newborn, I wouldn't suggest these nappies: too many changes, too many poos and the nappies are relatively expensive for such frequency. I switched to other brands immediately.
After 3 months, I was feeling very conscious about how many nappies we had already thrown in the garbage and wasn't really happy with some of the brands tried so far. I remembered this brand and came back to it.
I find that the nappies area a better quality (they seem to have been improved in thickness and consistency, as well as packaging). They are excellent, really. The nappy fits perfectly, snug and my baby's skin is looking less red than it does when I put on Pampers or Huggies. It even performs better than Huggies & Pampers regualr nappies for absorbency (less leaking). I still use Pampers baby dry for nightime, but have completely switched to Naty for daytime. I highly recommend buying larger size nappies in general (at least for big babies like mine) and in particular with this brand. Mattia now weighs 9.5 kg (that's 20 lbs) and I am going with their 4+ size (for 20-44 lbs). They are perfect and will probably fit the bill until he is about 30 lbs, then I'll switch size again.
To sum up I recommend using these nappies because:
a) you are doing something good for the environment your kid will grow up in;
b) for absorbency, these nappies perform just as well as other regular nappies, if not better (including regular Pampers and Huggies);
c) my babies skin is looking less red after nappy changes and I have noticed that he no longer has any sign of nappy rash;
d) they now cost less than they did before, making the whole thing affordable.
The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because I still have to use a high absorbency special nappy for night time and cannot use this brand. Aside from that, it's thumbs up all the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nappies EVER, 29 Jan. 2011
I TOTALLY disagree with jrhartley's (really?!)review. He or she sounds like an employee of Pampers saying as many negarive things about these nappies as possible!! I have used Nature Babycare because Pampers and others leaked and were not ecofriendly, and yes I did try the others first I and much prefer these. We have had maybe one or two leaks in 2 and a half years of use, and thats ONLY because we maybe left them on him a little too long. They are so soft and comfortable, absorb a lot, and e have had no nappy rashes. I did have an issue with one solitary pack where with a few of the nappies the tabs came off. I went online to find the address and sent them back to the company and received within 2 days a wonderful letter appologising with a voucher for a new pack free with their apologies and compliments. Dont believe the negatives quoted. I LOVE these nappies and can recommend them wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent diapers, excellent price, 21 Sept. 2013
These diapers are great. Unlike some other "natural" diapers that feel very hard and don't seem to get a good contoured fit, these fit very well and are very soft and breathable. They are very absorbent and I've never had an issue with leaks. Next best thing to reusables!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, good prices, 24 Oct. 2013
These are great nappies for my daughter, approaching two years old. There is no compromise in performance, just a better environmental conscience for me. The amazon price is always better than I could get locally and I don't have to carry heavy, large packages myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't use anything else!, 20 Aug. 2011
I love these nappies! I chose them originally as they do not contain chlorine (the thought of chlorine in any amount on my babies skin horrified me!) They are very absorbent - my son is now 3, we have been using this brand since the day he was born. We also use the wipes and nappy bags.
My sister uses a more popular brand, despite me telling her the health and environmental issues, I have changed my neice with the inferior products and can clearly state that I will not stop using this brand!
Jack has toddler diahorrea which in itself should be a speak volumes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely nappies, 12 Jan. 2014
(for my second child) I tried a few other branded nappies on my son who suffers with eczema and these seem to allow his skin to breath better, he doesn't get any rashes around the tummy which he did with other nappies. I have noticed that he hardly ever suffers with a sore botty, even his nursery have commented on how he doesn't suffer like the other children even when he's teething. They also make me feel good about helping the environment too, just a shame our local authority cannot compost these.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabby!, 6 July 2011
I think these nappies are excellent, and have used them from day one for our daughter. Now that we have used them for a year we just wont use anything else! it gives me peace of mind that our little family are doing something for the environment. it seems hideous to think that her nappies would be there 3 times her lifetime but yet a lot more convenient than washable nappies. Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as great as I thought, 9 Oct. 2013
Well, I had my hopes high on those but I wasn't that happy after all.
They maybe pure and stuff and what about it if they leak!!
They definitely do not hold stuff in as well as some other brands. My son had to have his clothes changed nearly as often as nappies :-( That is not cool really. So I;m getting back to Pampers active fit, as they are the most leak proof so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars No going back, 31 Aug. 2013
Now that I've tried these nappies (a bit late!) I wouldn't use anything else. Feel much more natural. Also don't seem to smell as other nappies can do. They come much further up the back than other nappies in my opinion, but I have had very few leaks to deal with and I truly believe my little one has been so much more comfortable since I discovered them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies and a little better for the planet!, 26 Feb. 2012
Used these nappies since size 3 when my son started getting sore red patches from pampers. These are great, never leaked once and last the night no problems. They are a little more expensive than "normal" nappies but amazon do them on a good deal for 3 packets. They do come up a little small so probably best to order the next size up

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›