5.0 out of 5 stars nice laces
Nice laces. Perfect length for my walking boots / shoes. Good choice of colours too! I bought these to have in the car as spares as have been caught out before when a pair has snapped. Will def. buy again.
Published 23 months ago by L. Moss

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great - would not however describe them as heavy
They look good and the choice of colours is great plus they seem inexpensive. However the only reason I bought these was because they were described as ‘heavy’, and having received them I’m not sure how they could in any way be classed as heavy. Certainly compared to the 2 or 3 pairs of boots that I have (and my wife’s) they are substantially...
Published 2 months ago by Macca

5.0 out of 5 stars nice laces, 10 Sep 2012
L. Moss (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch laces., 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hiking Boot Laces Heavy Cord 150cm Coloured (Apparel)
Bought 2 pairs for my Brasher walking boots. Great quality fit well and as an added bonus they do not come undone easily when walking in shrub and such like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hiking Boot Laces Heavy Cord 150cm Coloured (Apparel)
This pair of laces seems strong enough to support my trekking shoes. It doesn't get any better than this for this price. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Dec 2012
No problems encountered. Arrived on time. 'Does what it says on the tin'. Good value for money. Would recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 9 Nov 2013
These were to replace some in sons trainers. The originals were flourescent green and son was not keen. These were as stated and arrived on time. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Round Cord 5mm x 150cm Hiking Walking Work Boots laces, 14 July 2013
The Round Cord 5mm x 150cm Hiking Walking Work Boots laces were purchased as spares for use when walking in the Paek District. I have not had occassion to use them yet, but they appear to be okay and should do the job if/when req'd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briiliant, 8 Sep 2012
Just received my laces this morning and they are just what i was looking for. And they look better on my hiking shoes than the original ones as these are much brighter. I'm off on holiday shortly so I ordered two pairs. The ones on my shoes wore out very quickly so i'll see how theses ones go. I will write another report when i come back from abroad. But thank you to the supplier for sending them out quickly and the nice helpful letter that came with the items that gives me peace of mind if i need to contact them direct if i have any issues. That alone deserves the 5 stars i give.

5.0 out of 5 stars Round cord laces, 10 July 2014
In my work boots and have taken a beating with no issues so far. Very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Laces, 9 July 2014
Very nice laces. I haven't had them long enough to see how well they wear and tear but they do seem quite durable. I would definitely purchase again...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hiking Laces, 19 Jun 2014
Really pleased with these when they arrived, which was the next day. I ordered for my Doc Martins and they look great. I have had them in for about 5 months and they still look as good as when I first put them in.