on 6 December 2011
Very good headset for your phone (it works perfectly also with iPhone, included the button to control music and answer/close calls. The button doesn't work for the volume). The music part is not so good as for the rest but I suppose you are not buying this for listening purpose only.
on 20 March 2012
I got these headphones as my old ones broke, when i got them i try them in my samsung galaxy ace and both sets i bought were broken from new?? sorry but this product is rubbish and i dont think you sould wasted you time buying them..
on 2 May 2012
I am very happy about purchasing these Samsung earbuds. Unlike, the majority of other earbuds these are simple in design & stylish. I purchased these solely for the purpose to listen to music on several mobile devices. They work great on everything.
on 29 May 2014
I bought these as my headphones for my phone broke and they are brilliant for the price if I had gone to mobile shop I would have paid double what I paid for these excellent
on 25 April 2014
Very poor quality sound and build.
Previously bought this product from another
supplier but these headphones are a different batch
very disappointed.
on 20 June 2013
These earphones broke very shortly after buying which really disappointed me but when they worked they worked well. obviously not genuine or just faulty.
on 3 March 2014
This is an absolute steal. It is a reliable pair of headphones (with mic) that work well with my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0 and Galaxy Mega.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2012
Received one which one side was broken, waited 2 weeks for replacement and that broke after 10 mins of use!
on 28 January 2014
very good sound no problems works well with ipod and samsung tab all told worth the money would by again
on 16 July 2013
these sound good for what you paying but the bass on these earphone is weak but dose high very well