Colour: Black|Size: n/a|Change

on 22 May 2014
What I've found about the GoPro system is that how you use the thing is pretty much limited by your imagination when it comes to mounting options. While I intend to use this on a climbing helmet, I've already used the extension arm on the Head Strap to get a better view of myself while scrambling.
on 18 January 2016
Sadly I bought this for my husbands ski trip. On the first day it came unstuck. Thankfully it was 'caught' by someone else as he was stationary at the time, but it could have been costly. The mount needs to be fixed much better, so he will be drilling it into place when he gets home ready for next year. very disappointing.
on 1 April 2014
A great piece of kit, but don't be tempted to buy replica sticky pads for the mounts; they don't work and you'll lose the go pro! Buy only genuine go pro sticky pads for the mounts.
on 2 June 2014
great, solid mount all round. Can be appied to so many sports! Ive got footage from mountain biking, skiing, motor cross and drifting to name a few. Great for POV angles
on 18 October 2014
very good . But I find myself using only the base with out the arm so much . I don't really take footage of my face . Think before you spend your Money .
on 15 December 2011
A very strong and versatile, adjustable arm for the GoPro cameras. Mine has survived underwater rocks on several occasions when attached to my Kayaking Helmet.
on 26 October 2015
Really handy mount and the links have proven incredibly useful. Means that I can mount my camera on my skydiving helmet just above my eye level as a result I know that the camera is going to see exactly what I see.

Can't fault it, and well worth the money for the improved shots I've been getting.
on 25 January 2013
This pack was the cheapest GoPro offering I could find with a replacement for a broken 'J' clip. The top two articulations weren't required but I found that I could 'make' another 'J' clip using one of them and a standard GoPro QR buckle. So rather than one, I ended up with 3 usable 'J' clips - a little better value than I first anticipated.
on 11 August 2013
The best accessory for the Gopro, because it's the only one that the pieces are not offset, you don't need 3 pieces for the camera to face the right way.
on 19 March 2014
Does what it is meant to do as used on snowboard helmet. What more can you say... tough, durable and fits well. Fine bit of kit.