Colour: BlackSize: n/aChange

on 22 May 2014
What I've found about the GoPro system is that how you use the thing is pretty much limited by your imagination when it comes to mounting options. While I intend to use this on a climbing helmet, I've already used the extension arm on the Head Strap to get a better view of myself while scrambling.
on 1 April 2014
A great piece of kit, but don't be tempted to buy replica sticky pads for the mounts; they don't work and you'll lose the go pro! Buy only genuine go pro sticky pads for the mounts.
on 2 June 2014
great, solid mount all round. Can be appied to so many sports! Ive got footage from mountain biking, skiing, motor cross and drifting to name a few. Great for POV angles
on 18 October 2014
very good . But I find myself using only the base with out the arm so much . I don't really take footage of my face . Think before you spend your Money .
on 18 January 2016
Sadly I bought this for my husbands ski trip. On the first day it came unstuck. Thankfully it was 'caught' by someone else as he was stationary at the time, but it could have been costly. The mount needs to be fixed much better, so he will be drilling it into place when he gets home ready for next year. very disappointing.
on 11 August 2013
The best accessory for the Gopro, because it's the only one that the pieces are not offset, you don't need 3 pieces for the camera to face the right way.
on 19 March 2014
Does what it is meant to do as used on snowboard helmet. What more can you say... tough, durable and fits well. Fine bit of kit.
on 30 January 2014
Not cheap (like all GoPro stuff), but well-made. Gives me new ways to video the family (and, of course, myself!)
on 24 April 2014
GOOD PRODUCT GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY PERFECT FOR THE EXTREME SPORTS I M REALLY HAPPY AND IT IS USEFULL
on 4 January 2014
Doesn't look very exciting but can't wait to use this on our skiing holiday! Also, the kids will be fighting over who gets to use it so won't mind wearing their helmets for a change!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse