on 8 February 2012
I bought the Trunki as a gift for my Goddaughter's birthday as I live abroad and it will help when they come to visit. The only issue I had was that the company dispatching the Trunki didn't read the delivery information correctly and addressed the package to me but at my friend's address (a combination which never appeared on the order). They were however extremely quick at contacting Parcelforce and correcting their mistake.
The Trunki itself was very well received, my goddaughter is storing toys in it and her mum wants one of her own!
on 24 September 2013
We know Trunki as we bought one before, but we went of this one because the price was so good. we haven't regretted buying another for one second. they are so strong and change a moaning child into a pleasure at the airport. 100% recommended
on 31 May 2012
It was priceless to see the look on my two year old daughter's face as her older sister ripped the parcel open to reveal her suitcase. You can imagine how happy she was with the gifts - a wand and a crown and of course her older sister wanted one too!

I chose to buy this ride on suitcase so as to make my life easier at the airport seeing that this summer I will be travelling with both girls while their dad join us at a later date. I was having nightmares wondering how I would possible manage because "la petite princesse" always wants to pull our suitcases and you can imagine the scene.

Of course, we had to test the carriage and it was sheer pleasure for the little princess as her sister pulled her around the house and showed her how to push herself!

Do I regret this purchase? Not at all!! Would I recommend it? Definitely!! I know this carriage will not be transformed into a pumpkin after midnight! It's sturdy, light, practical and pretty. It is quite a match for my little princess! On behalf of the girls and their father, I would like to say "merci beaucoup" to Trunki!
on 2 March 2012
Purchased for 2 1/2 year old and she absolutely loved it. Instantly involved her in our trips, packing her bag and pulling the luggage through the airport. Even when tired after 8 hour flight, she loved riding. Good construction and high quality product.
on 26 August 2012
Item delivered prompt. This trunki was such a great purchase 5 year old packed so many items inside. Sat on n was pulled around airport making it fun for kids n quick for parents to get around as pulled along little ones when little legs shattered. . Wish I had purchased a couple of years ago.
on 29 March 2013
Bought as a gift and they loved it. Useful for keeping toys and snacks for the airport. My little one has the blue one as uses it as a ride on car around the house too. He loves it.
Princess one is perfect for a little girl who loves all things girly.
on 25 February 2013
This suitcase has proved to by a brilliant buy. It serves its purpose really well. My 6-year old daughter has the full responsibility for packing it, locking it, pulling it and taking care of it. She loved sitting on it and pulling herself along on it. Airport experience a lot less trantrumy than before. I did, however, have to carry it to and from the plane, and it can be a challenge when carrying other small pieces of luggage, but it does have a very good extensible strap. All in all, mother and child really happy with this purchase.
on 12 September 2014
My toddler [1] loves this. Used it as a walker before we even travelled so she could get used to it. Beware of ledges cause they tend to go flying off them as the wheels are quite free turning. The texture on the plastic makes it easy to personalise with a marker pen. Has a good volume, managed to fit two weeks worth of clothes and baby toiletries. Not a fan of the closures- they lock, which is a plus, but the latches get stiff sometimes for no reason making it difficult to close.
on 6 May 2013
I purchased this for my grangdaughter who is 2 and visits us regularly. We live in Spain and therefore she has many trips to the airport. It is just the right size to carry all her clothes and a couple of teddies, and when she is tired mum can pull her along. It is very sturdy and brightly coloured and it even has its own lock. Very impressed with the overall quality.
on 6 August 2013
This product is fab. My little one loves it, and can open and close it on her own at 2 and a half. She can easily pull it along herself. It's sturdy, and I feel confident it will last for quite a few years. We are yet to take it abroad, but as long as it fits as hand luggage, which it should do, I'm sure it will last a long time as won't be damaged by being thrown around by airport staff. I would definitely recommend a Trunki to anyone with children.