Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£29.99

on 11 November 2010
Very good book , covers pretty much all 2008 and R2 features in a very readable way. Its a thick book and also contains extras on the included cd which the authers could not fit in. Some of the chapters are a bit thin and possibly dont go into sufficient detail but overall 8/10. I have many IT books but this one is a good read rather than the usual struggle !
on 9 March 2011
A masterpiece for the person that usualy works as a DBA not at full time. Includes all the major mathers about SQL Server.
on 18 July 2011
I received this book together with a DVD in good condition. I have never had any SLQ server background experience before. I want to become a developer and this was the reason that I bought this book. Fortunately I am able to follow the instructions step by step easier, and, occasionally I found it hard to familiarise myself with new terminology. So far I have managed to create a database and am able to manage it. That's as far I got at the moment but I am enjoying teaching myself as I found it easy to use the guide in this book also with the help of the DVD. There are lots to learn and that's my challenge. I'm glad I came across this book. Highly recommendable to anyone who is keen to `dig-in'. A well detailed book! At the end of self-training I'll take an exam with Microsoft as I am training myself to become a developer.
Victoria Lisgarten
on 10 February 2014
Great book. Very comprehensive. I have this by my desk in work and dip in and out of it as needed.
on 14 June 2015
Does what the cover says
on 4 May 2013
Very prompt delivery of this product. This product was exactly what it was stated to be. Excellent. I highly recommend the service provided.