5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2013
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
I'm really happy with these kettlebells ! I bought two of 4 kilos and I'm more than happy with it. There are small and first you don't think there are 4kg but the handle is big enough for workouts and the weight is correct as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginner Kettlebell For Women, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
I bought this Kettlebell for my girlfriend along with the 8Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black as she wanted to get started with Kettlebells after seeing and hearing stories in the media about them, and wanted to emulate her celebrity idols fantastic results.

She was blown away with the results, although skeptical to begin with just assuming celebrities look that good because of strict diets and stricter personal trainers, she thought she would give it a go and see what all the hype was about. Sticking to a good routines (she looked up videos on Youtube on how to perform the basic snatches and exercises, well worth checking out if you are new to these) using them every other day for about 20 minutes per session, over the course of a month she said she felt stronger and could feel the benefits especially in her stomach muscles and in her thighs, and had also noticed she had lost some weight, nothing dramatic but could visibly see the benefit already just through consistent use.

I was so impressed by her results that I too opted to try out some heavier sets and bought the 16Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black and the 20Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black and they certainly have me in a sweat and breathing hard during my training. I've been using mine for about 2 weeks now, and you certainly "feel the burn" and know you have had a workout using these, especially a cardio workout too, as with normal weights you just get your strength training but using these I was amazed at how much my heart rate was raised by and how out of breath I was by the end of my workouts.

I highly recommend buying any of these sets, these guys have apparently been about for a few years but only seem to have started selling on here recently, I was recommended to them by a friend and have certainly not been disappointed, I'll be looking to get up the 24Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black set once I'm ready to take my training up to a new level. I'm definitely jumping on the Kettlebell training band wagon and have no intention of letting go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
This is brilliant better than the vinyl coated kettle bells and very manageable. I wear weight training gloves for a better grip when I am doing the kettle bell exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 2 July 2014
Jim Ellis "pastmaster" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
Arrived on time and looks as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one you want., 15 May 2014
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
I looked at a few Kettlebells and decided to purchase this one. It's very good quality. Would defiantly recommend. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light bell for therapy., 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
I have just recovered from a distal radius surgery and I need to start light on the rehab and this is perfect for not stretching or buckling the plate in there. Needless to say, this is small and light and only suitable for one-handed stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars best kettlebell i ever used, 12 April 2013
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
very good and top quality and at a great price, even better quality than the ones they use in the pure gym 24 hr gyms

impressed, 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality kettlebell, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
I bought two of these for my girlfriend to help get her into shape. I wasn't expecting much on arrival but I have to say these are as good as the legendary Bodymax cast iron Kettlebells- smooth, shiny with an excellent flat base for Renegade Rows too. Cheap too.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily held compact kettlebell, 22 July 2014
This review is from: 4Kg Solid Cast Iron Russian Kettlebell Black (Misc.)
Great cast Iron kettle-bell, small compact and easy to use in both swings and lifts, especially just starting out with this great fun workout!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014