on 4 November 2013
My Apple TV stopped working after iOS update. A graphic was displayed which appeared to suggest that it needed to be connected to a laptop. No suitable lead was supplied so I bought this one. It worked well & the update succeeded.
on 13 March 2013
Arrived on time
Had massive problems with my Apple TV following a software update and needed to restore.
Thankfully this was the right cable and i was able to get it back up and running
loads cheaper than main stores too
on 6 November 2012
Confused about the other reviews here... I purchased this cable because they stated that the cable worked first time and they've had no problems... Not me. Didn't work first, second, or third time at which point I gave up. If I had paid more for the product I suppose I would have been a bit angrier but as the cost was so low - whatever. But don't get this if you really need to connect your PC to and Apple TV 2 as it will not do it.
on 2 April 2014
The product arrived promptly and worked without an issue on the Apple TV enabling me to restore the device and enjoy the Apple TV again.
on 14 January 2012
Good product works perfectly!!! I recommend this cable, was easy to acces to the apple tv 2, fast and fiable. Thanks.
on 28 April 2011
Now I have a USB charger in my car I decided to get several cables so I have one in the office, one at home, one in the car and one in my briefcase, so that I'm never without. These are as good as any I've used, and at least are clearly marked so you know which way up to plug them in. Rapid service, good product; how Amazon should be.
on 5 May 2014
The lead works well glad I got it
Izka good don't want to say anymore
But this thing is saying add more words what for !!!
on 9 May 2015
It was the wrong connection plug it was to fit Apple TV box but the small connected to the apple box was not the right won but gave it too my father for his iPad thanks
on 1 November 2013
I needed to restore and upgrade the software on my 2nd generation Apple TV, the cable worked well indeed, absolutely hassle free. Zed
on 8 March 2014
Good quality lead and very cheap and works quite well,very small and easy to use for transferring data to your product