5.0 out of 5 stars Nonsense
Folks let me tell you, you can safely ignore the warning that says ""Not suitable for children under 3 years"

We've propped this inflatable figure up in front of the TV many times as a decoy babysitter while we go down the pub and our two year old has never even noticed.
Published 9 months ago by Truth & Light

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Prompt delivery
Great service, arrived earlier than expected. 'Man' doll is not a manly shape, especially the arms and legs. Feet are such he is on 'tip toes' all the time!!
Face is odd, it's like a thick mask has been glued on the front. Chest hair is weird.
Published 8 months ago by lou

5.0 out of 5 stars Nonsense, 30 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat in the 2+ lanes, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
I keep 'Cecil' in the boot for when I need to use the 2+ lane during rush hours; I haven't been pulled up yet, and the other commuters I undertake are too embarrassed to object.
Maybe I should put some clothes on him?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
Brilliant!! We had a good laugh with him on my friend's hen do. She loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love him!, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
We got Gary for my sisters hen weekend, he went down really well and everyone loved him, well made and survived being carried around and thrown out of windows etc!

5.0 out of 5 stars brill!!, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
I have seen other inflatables for hen parties and they have had a strange attached face to the head, this one was much better and didnt need re-inflating. it brought us some laughs and I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat in the 2+ lanes, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
Maybe I should put some clothes on him?

5.0 out of 5 stars Manchester Man, 4 April 2014
Sue J (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
Perfect replacement for a stripper, added the Manchester United scarf and he was a very welcome guest to the hen night

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Prompt delivery, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
Having said the above, I ordered it for drawing on characters for a 'pictionary man game' on New Year's Eve, and we had a right giggle at its expense, which was the intention, so was fit for the purpose I intended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun., 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
Arrived quickly. It was for my sisters hen party. She loved it. He was bigger that I thought he would be. Good quality. I blew him up a few days before the party to make sure it wouldn't deflate but no problems with that.

4.0 out of 5 stars definitely boyfriend material!, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll (Toy)
Perfect for my mate! she needed a fella and he was there! did deflate a bit unfortunately, kept having to blow him back up, which was quite annoying..

Hen Night Male Inflatable Doll