on 4 September 2013
A good buy with a strong message spoilt by poor digitizing e.g. "the" often rendered as "tile". Some parts become completely meanless. Greater care needed when checking the final product.
on 21 January 2014
I have not finished reading this book but so far I find it very interesting to read what Jesus did and thought as an infant, and also the detailed events just prior to the Crucifixion. This book does answer some questions that previously I pondered over.
on 5 January 2013
found it a bit heavy reading. but for what it is it is a thoroughly informative read, if a bit hard work, but am still glad i bought it.
on 21 June 2016
Can not remember having this book
on 22 February 2013
I bought this to read for myself out of interest. My wife started to read it and now there is a running commentary from her on its contents, If true it is very significant, if not it appears to be a good read anyway.
on 5 March 2013
I am a little disappointed as I have expected much more detail. However, it is insightful and I understand more about Mary and how God has prepared her to be pure and holy and ready for this difficult task that was laid upon her to deliver the King of Kings in a hostile and jealous world full of envy and strife.
on 12 September 2013
ANOTHER SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR BIBLE RESEARCHERS WHO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE FIRST FALL OF MANKIND. AND ALSO THE INFANT YEARS OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
on 10 November 2014
A very interesting book, well worth reading.
on 21 July 2013
its written in a logical and easy way, I do like the story and its message, read it to add to your karma.
on 13 October 2015
Enjoyed but found it hard going.