5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING...READ THIS BOOK!
Published on 21 Oct 2009 by Mrs. L. E. Welch

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very readable
Published on 24 April 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING...READ THIS BOOK!, 21 Oct 2009
Mrs. L. E. Welch "Jojo" (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Unknown Binding)
This book needs to be read by EVERYONE...I literally sat there for five hours straight as I couldnt put this down..So funny in parts that I laughed myself silly and yet so heartbreaking in others that I cried like a baby..Stu really brings a great deal of insight into what the world of club repping is really like. Do I reckon that I could sit back down and read this book all over agin...most definately YES.
How would I describe it in three words???
HILARIOUS, HEARTRENDING and INSIGHTFUL!!!
Read this book!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Kindle Edition)
I'm a sucker for anything Ibiza as I have been there more times than any other holiday destination, It started for me in 1988 when it was cheap and unspoilt, and I witness the explosion of the superclubs, the superstar DJ's and the huge price increases. Stu Griffiths captures much of what happens on the white isle in realistic fashion, and his story keeps you buzzing about what is going to happen next. There is times in the book when I was left wondering whether the Stu's recollection of events was part fantasy or really happened, However even if it didnt it's an excellent book. If you have been to Ibiza or planning to go I'm sure you will love it. I wont spoil it but the ending is very unexpected. A fantastic story of Madness, Love and Ibiza. I sincerely hope Stu Griffiths writes another book.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Unknown Binding)
amazing!.. loved this book.. laughed and cried! would defo recomend people to read this <3 i read it in 4 hours.. and then read it agen :D

5.0 out of 5 stars a life less ordinary, 16 Jan 2011
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Kindle Edition)
Loved it!! read this book in one go and it had me both in tears of laughter and sadness. Having spent a number of years repping myself I could relate entirely to this book and agree with previous reviewers comparison between hoedown and rancho lol!
'Chewy' really brings the reader in to share the experience with nostalgia, excitement and a genuine unexaggerated journey of his years overseas. His ability to describe a lifestyle which can seem alien to anyone never having lived it is amazing. His sheer honesty and revelation of all the emotions he experienced through both amazing times and awful times is heartrending and inspiring.
I defy anyone to be able to put this down.... I cannot wait to read about what stuart did next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ibiza rocked, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book, got the sample then just had to buy it, you could relate to the story real easily, laughed at bits about bonding with other males, but did not expect it to end the way it did was almost in tear could feel myself welling up, will defentley be going out to buy this book, brilliant, funny, sad, emotional book if you've ever been clubbing abroad with mates, fell in love with a stranger this is the book for you, will be looking out for further two books he's signed up for, 5 star I felt I even had to look the guy up on facebook and congratulate him and thank him for shearing his story, just get the sample and you'll be hooked I was, good luck in the future stu.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't even waste ur time downloading the sample.. BUY IT NOW!!, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Kindle Edition)
I just finished this book.. it's 2.30am and I'll be tired at the airport tomorrow but I had to finish it! If you're a rep it's even more engaging because it's not been exagerated and you can easily relate to the characters (Hoedown sounds like the Rancho Texas night Lanzarote reps endure on a Saturday night!!)
If Stu reads these reviews then it's a big thanks from me for shaing your story! Don't uhm n ah over this one, it's worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this down...., 5 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book thinking it would be fun to read a book set on an Island that I love. I was right, this book is a real page turner, I read it from start to finish in one day. Half way through the day when I had to leave the house for a few hours, I still felt lost in the world of Ibiza parties, and wanted to get back so I could find out what was going to happen next. This book is more than a string of debauched drunken Ibiza tales (although there is plenty of that!!) it is also a touching true story of a young man who fell in love, and then lost everything.

Would not hesitate to recommend this, especially to people who know and love Ibiza !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very readable, 24 April 2011
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Kindle Edition)
I started to read this with really high hopes, as "Is harry on the boat" by Colin Butts is one of my favourite books ever and seemed along the same lines. A few chapters in, it just seemed to become totally unreadable. Everything was spelt wrong and worded badly and I just had to give up on it. I was really disappointed. Whether it was just the way it transferred to digital I have no idea at all, but I couldnt read it until the end so maybe my rating is slightly unfair as I havent read it all. But if I cant read a book properly its not going to keep my interest. Sorry!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Ibiza Rocked (Unknown Binding)
I think I may have read the literary version of a dodgy pint. My copy was riddled with spelling and punctuation errors. It can't have been proof read. All apostrophes were printed as quotation marks. Confused.

Ibiza Rocked