Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 4 December 2012
I ordered this book based on the previous 4 reviews. I expected a great book which could entertain the kids for a while, and draw them away from the TV. Sadly when it arrived it became apparent that it was an American compilation. Referring to American currency, states, cities, rivers, names and even celebrities. For example my kids have no idea who Bill Cosby or Jay Leno are, or be interested in any hollywood writers. They also would not know that Charles Schulz created Charile Brown....etc. It is full of Americanisms and very poor knock-knock jokes.... so regretably it went straight back to Amazon.
on 24 April 2012
I bought this for my daughter's 9th brithday recently and she has loved the mixture of jokes, riddles and brain teasers. So much in the book for endless fun.
on 14 February 2013
This book is ideal bed time reading for my 9 year old son, he can read the jokes and riddles or complete the brain teasers if he wants to work his brain a bit.
on 2 June 2012
I bought this book for my 9 year old daughter. She loves the riddles and puzzles. It provides hours of fun...far better that watching TV.
on 1 November 2012
Bought this for my nine year old great nephew who will love this. He is developing a great sense of humour and this will give him plenty to add to his repertoire.
on 16 January 2014
when i was hoping to find a pure riddle book to tell to my friends i assumed that my anticipation for a good riddle book, would lead me to telling good riddles. i found this instead. i did not know what my eagerness would bring me to thinking, but now i do. This book is a book filled with american jokes and nothing more. so if you are hoping for a good RIDDLE book, do not buy. If you wanted jokes or brain teasers, this is one of the books to buy.
on 22 November 2013
I bought this book for my 9 year old son and its kept him captivated. I love those moments when we read it together
on 5 January 2013
This was an ideal present for my nephew - and the jokes and brain teasers had us entertained as well.
on 3 October 2015
Very poor quality colour and print inside book compared to the cover, disappointed
on 2 December 2014
Not great. Many really dumb jokes.