5.0 out of 5 stars Hot hot hot
This mans fragrance arrived this week through Amazon, I got it off my children for my husband for Christmas, on a lightning deal at a great price. Sadly the first one was broken in transit but Amazon were quick to replace it next day delivery and one other thing that was in the box with it. The scent is light, but not in a way that means you can't smell it, just that it...
Published 20 months ago by Mrs T

1.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price - Lever snapped after a couple of months
I got this on a lightning deal for 14 - I would have been annoyed to have paid any more than that. The smell is not bad, not too feminine like many male EDTs nowadays.

It is quite fresh and light however it does not last very long. A couple of hours at the max so I am not too sure what the point of it is.

On the plus side the bottle is quite...
Published 20 months ago by Ace reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cerruti Image Harmony Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml (Kitchen & Home)
Loved it - I would absolutely recommend this! I am still using - sparingly ofcourse as it is running low...great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value stocking filler, 28 Dec 2012
Decent size bottle and pleasant fragrance. Hubby happy with this stocking filler which in the lightning deals was good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Oct 2013
K. A. Cattell "keiffff" (Doncaster UK) - See all my reviews
No need to write about this Cerruti, brilliant.
Packaging leaves nothing to be desired, it's so easy to get into!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 28 Jan 2014
Husband loves it and very good value for a large bottle would recommend or I would even buy again when it's finis

5.0 out of 5 stars great :-), 7 Jan 2014
I was unsure about this as my other half is relatively picky when it comes to fragrances . He really likes it and I love it, it smells fresh and not heavy but not girly or flowery as some fresh scents do. Its a clean attractive smell . great value for the size bottle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Delivery, 22 Nov 2013
Product has been despatched and delivered to myself, unfortunately this was signed for in Scotland whereas I live in Central England.

However dispatch was reasonably quick from time of order and have contacted the seller regarding this issue, and as I bought this in a flash sale, I am hoping that this is either a tracking number inputted incorrectly or just a picking error and that this will be resolved accordingly.

I will of course update once this has been resolved, I can then also review the fragrance!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›