on 10 April 2015
am a physical therapist and gave bought dozens of these on behalf of my patients or recommend them to but these directly from Amazon .. good value well made rings.. a life saver for many patients backs and hips!!
on 17 February 2014
I purchased this item from 66Fit. I would say that it's good for people that are complete beginners, those without much strength or in need of rehabilitation as there is little resistance when squeezing the ring together. It's great for hamstring stretches (pulling the two handles away from each other), but very weak when using it for exercises that involve squeezing the handles together. So, I would agree with another view posted on here about its resistance.
on 14 December 2015
Very good, resistent and good for pilates and exercising at home.

devlivery was quick and packaging very professional. Does not come with exercise leaflet , which is fine as if you get to the point of buying this item you should really know what to do with it.
pilates basic 5 and 10 can easily be made more challenging by simply adding this magic circle in !
on 21 January 2012
Go to a dynamic reformer class and get a teacher to show you how to use to your best advantage. My favourite exercise involve table top position with ring squeezes in the inner thigh. Combine this with ab prep and you'll see miracles I promise!
on 3 June 2016
The circle is not very strong, I am a beginner and I found it very easy to squeeze the circle, much softer than any other I have tried. Did not seem to be working my muscles as much as the harder ones I have used before.
on 12 February 2016
I purchased this for my 83 year old mother who had seen a similar item else where. I chose this because the quality seemed good and the resistance it offered was slightly less than some of the more 'hard core' equivalents. Having received the item everything was exactly as expected, quality is excellent, resistance is perfect. My mother was delighted and now uses it every day.
on 12 June 2016
Not firm enough for me. I feel as is I can push with a much firmer rin
on 26 March 2013
The ring itsself is flexible and it is great for Pilates

It is lightweight however is a litte big for me but that is my fault and it is still ok to use
on 24 June 2014
It does what it is supposed to. It is a bit softer than other rings; you can squeeze it quite a bit. Good for quick repetition exercises on the floor in the morning or evening when watching TV. Easy to use.
on 15 October 2012
Bought this to use at home as I had previously used one at my Pilates class. Just what I needed and it has proved it's worth. Highly recommended for people who find strenuous exercise difficult, can be used sitting or lying down and helps work many muscle groups.

See one answered question