5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding service and value for money
This must be the most cost effective way to achieve multi media on your tv, ihave now fitted it with a wireless card and it is performing faultlessly with excellent graphics and no buffering.
Published 8 months ago by ja miles

3.0 out of 5 stars seems ok and quick del. well packed. thank you.
This PC for my grandson's school work. He says it seems fine but needs to use it more to check its performance. We've never bought used tech stuff before, so it's a new venture. We hope it performs well as his school work is paramount and cannot afford hold-ups! As I said,my grandson says it seems fine so far!
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding service and value for money, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dell Optiplex GX745 Desktop Tower PC - Intel Core 2 Duo - 2GB Ram - 80GB Hard Drive - DVDROM/CDROM - Windows XP Professional SP3 (Genuine)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 21 Jan 2013
Purchased this item because I needed something small and easy to use for my mother. It came very well packed in bubble rap and Styrofoam bits. The PC did have a black bar on the right hand side when you plug it in to a monitor but dissipated after I upgraded it to Windows Vista (W7 won't run smoothly)and the PC itself does show signs of wear and tear. I would recommended for a cheap replacement or a family/office PC. If you are thinking of buying this go ahead but Please ask seller to use royal mail as it is sent with DPD which I have had nothing but problems with since the purchase. I wasn't in and DPD claimed they left a calling card when they did not. Had to wait an extra weekend to finally be delivered.
ind if you are thinking or purchasing.

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 16 Dec 2012
This refurbished computer is great for the price. Tower or desktop? Not sure. Desktop it you need to play cd disc. Fault code when I switched it on but fortunately techie friend knew what to do. Otherwise I'd be phoning IT support.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy days, 7 Jun 2014
Not the style it showed in the picture but we are all really happy with the tower. Been a god send and its quick to log in when you first switch it on

2.0 out of 5 stars This is absolutely Awful, 6 Feb 2014
This Dell Optiplex GX745 is Absolutely Awful, I didn't think it'd be this bad, When I tried putting it together it worked but the serious part was it never turned on, There was NO Graphics Card + It snapped my VGA cable to the Preview,

If I was you please do not waste your money on this thing, Save up & Buy something like a 500 Laptop or something, If you want to waste your precious money on this type of garbage be my guest and buy it.

Contacted the Seller & They're sending me a refund... I'm happy!

3.0 out of 5 stars seems ok and quick del. well packed. thank you., 6 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell 745 - Good value for money, good service from L3, 24 Mar 2013
I purchased this Dell for my 13 year old son to do his homework and online school reports. The first PC delivered had a damaged case with loose cards inside, however a call to L3 resulted in a fast replacement the next day. Overall a great option if you need a powerful desktop for basic computing, it wont disappoint.