4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
I like it. When I purchased it I felt like I was taking a risk as there weren't any reviews and other slightly more expensive cleaners had issues with suction and nozzles that put me off. But for less than a tenner I decided to try it, my car really really needed a vacuum.

So, how was it? Well
* the lead is more than long enough to reach the boot (even...
Published on 21 Dec. 2011 by Loopy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
This is ok, but a little flimsy for heavier car cleaning, i.e. if you've got more than normal every day mess in the car. But it's ok to keep on top of things before a proper valet.
Published 22 months ago by Josephine

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Dec. 2011
Loopy (East Sussex) - See all my reviews

So, how was it? Well
* the lead is more than long enough to reach the boot (even though I could have plugged it in in the boot)
* emptying is easier, although the first time I struggled to get the filter back in
* suction - it is average, I had sand, stones, crumbs, dog hair, pins and needles, last years christmas tree needles, and considering what I was asking of it my car is a lot cleaner, I think with another run over it will look as good as a professional doing it
* nozzle - well here it had a slight problem, if you tried to use the detachable nozzle to get in the gaps it would fall off soon as you would assert any pressure, I got round this by taping in to with some packing tape, no ideal but not the end of the world either
* on button - you will be pleased to know you don't have to hold it on, its a nice on / off switch, no sore fingers and thumbs.

Would I buy it again? Yes.

The picture makes it looks really thin, it is not, its like an standard handheld vac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini vac, 22 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner (Automotive)
Great little hoover,picks up plenty of mess. Powerful enough to lift everyday dirt. Does what it's meant to. Cable is long enough for all round car. Only slight downside is the attachment falls off easily but not a big issue personally. Overall very satisfied with product..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner (Automotive)
Make my life simple and easy. I will recomend this product to every body. It worth the value and monye spent for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 18 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner (Automotive)
Not very powerful and difficult to get into small spaces as nozzle drops off quite easily. However, having said all that. It suffices until I come across a garage with a powerful vacuum and the cord is long enough to allow me to vacuum the boot of the car

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed to work, 1 April 2012
This review is from: Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner (Automotive)
I received this last week and it failed to work. To be honest, I read previous reviews and did not expect much given the price. My only concern is that something which feels so flimsy might ruin the electrics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner (Automotive)
This product is not suitable for anything, it does vacuum but all the dust is thrown out of the side vents.

2.0 out of 5 stars Am I doing something wrong?, 28 Dec. 2012
A. HOY (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner (Automotive)
Yes, it appeared to work well, sucking up the dirt and dust in the footwell of my car, but a lot of dust also blew out of the exhaust so on the whole not a successful exercise. However, I shall persevere and hopefully it will work better in the future - I bought it because I have no access to a power point where my car is parked so potentially a really useful item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down..., 20 Aug. 2013
J. Jude (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner (Automotive)
Was excited when I received the product and couldn't wait to put it to the test, however, the little attachment/nozzle that came with it was a total let down, it kept coming off when being used. The suction was not powerful enough but then this was a cheap product so I guess you get what you pay for in the end.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good., 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner (Automotive)
This is a good little car vacuum, it picks up dirt and gravel well however does blow a lot of dust around, for the price it is a good buy, it does the job of picking up bits here and there but is certainly not a heavy duty vacuum.

Sakura SS3345 12V Car Vacuum Cleaner