Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 December 2010
This greatest hits cd shows just how many hits P!nk has already had in just ten years.
The deluxe version is the better value choice as it has the dvd and the much better booklet style case,
the three new songs are amazing and could have easily been taken from the Funhouse album.
There are a few songs missing such as I don't believe you & god is a dj, but other than that, you won't
go wrong getting this as a present or for yourself!
on 5 December 2010
at 61 yrs of age i still like to rock & pink does it best.this album has all her best songs + 2 brill new onesGreatest Hits... So Far!thanx to amazon for having it drop thro my letterbox,10am same day it was released in uk,,
on 17 November 2010
Well it's finally here, after 5 great albums Miss More releases her first greatest hits album.

Packed with some of her best songs, 'Get the party started', 'Like a pill','So what','Sober' ect.

Allthough some notable missing tracks, such as 'Most girls', 'Leave me alone (I'm lonely)','Nobody knows' and 'Glitter in the air'. I would of given it 5 stars had these songs been included.

But I am happy with the overall package and the new song 'Raise your glass' is a fun catchy new addition to the hits.

I hope P!nk delights us for many more years to come, a great album so go out and buy it.
on 14 June 2013
Pink is a fantastic voice. Her songs are fresh and she can sing with the best of them! It will not be long before you will be able to get multi-DVD anthologies of her. She will be around for a very long time. I cannot understand why she is so underated!
on 23 November 2010
Glad i got the deluxe . love the look of the cd cover its more like hard back book that a cd hard case . different a nice touch .packed with must of her hits but afew missing . i heard that it was meant to have wanna you want from me , but this version does not have it .Really gutted about it .if your going to buy her greatest hits buy this version as its a bargain . cd and dvd again a packed dvd all her videos and extras .4 out of 5 from me . thats just because there is 3 songs missing .
on 21 December 2011
Very quick download and much cheaper then apple. Even better with my student discount Even better that you can have this song on your phone and on apple devices rather than just having it on only one device
on 2 September 2013
I'm a bit prejudiced as I am a fan of P!NK but this collection is very good indeed - great to have on while driving or just to listen to with a glass of good wine!!
on 14 January 2013
love pink,love album,great quality great length, and doesn't cut out or anything. definitely recommend album to any pink fan, and love music
on 18 February 2015
Pink has produced so many good tracks. It's rare to find artists that can fill an album with hits year on year. Classics such as Who Knew, Like a pill and Get this party started emphasise her development from orchestrated pop rebel to thought provoking musician.
It's not often I buy music as I like to use Spotify/Youtube etc. But when there is someone i really like, Pink in this case, i like to buy the Greatest Hits album so I can make a fool out of myself and sing along to all the songs as I know them already. Not a fan of "new" music", but when it's a few years old, this when when I really get into it.

Also £3 for the album AND MP3, that is amazing, this is why I love Amazon, thank you :)