5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product
Quick delivery. I did not realise crocs did flip flops. Product good quality with a non slip tread, ideal around the pool areas. Nice wide fitting. Very comfortable.
Published on 30 May 2012 by chris.e

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I was Expecting
Published 3 months ago by Mrs. J. C. Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 30 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gret Flip Flops, 21 Feb 2012
I bought a white pair of these and they are so comfortable, I decided to buy another pair. They are so light they take up hardly any room or vertually no weight in your suitcase for your holidays

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent value sandals that last well and are a comfy fit., 17 Jun 2014
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought these for my husband, size 9, and they're a good, comfy fit. There's plenty of bounce due to the thicker sole and the toe post/thong is soft enough not to cause blistering. His feet are quite wide but there's more than enough room. Straps are cut to be wide enough not to dig into the feet. So far he hasn't had a problem with the Crocs and they're still in good condition after several months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo comfortable, 14 July 2014
These flip flops are so comfortable, I walk for over 2 hours a day and they are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and very comfy, 13 July 2014
Fabulous and good quality. I have been wearing this for a long time and I can't fault it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops. my old pair are still going strong after 3 year., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Crocs Crocband flip flops Flip grey 2014 thong (Apparel)
These are good solid flip flops. Good support, I just wish they were in more colours. The fit is right, and they suit a wider foot, which I have.
Very comfortable.
My previous Croc flip flops have worked well with daily use round the house as a slipper, for over 3 years. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars just like slippers, 8 July 2014
They are really comfy to wear. I have quite wide feet but these fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Very pleased.... Perfect for holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Jun 2014
These croc Flipflops/ Sandals are great! The fit really well and have great grip on the top and bottom. They are also quite squidgy and soft and allow a lot of movement, would strongly recommend for the price and quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I was Expecting, 20 Jun 2014
Mrs. J. C. Young (Teddington, UK) - See all my reviews
I've had two pairs of croc flip-flops in the past, both the original design, from a time when they only did one design. The second pair broke last summer, and although I couldn't find the original design anymore, I bought these expecting the same degree of comfort. Sadly I was wrong. Not only did they rub between the toes, but they lacked the lovely soft squashy walking-on-air feeling of the old ones. These were thinner soled, harder and stiffer. Not what I wanted at all, so I sent them back. The fit was as expected though (I know from some reviews that this has been a problem for others) so I'm giving it two stars. Otherwise it would have been one star. Good return service though - I can't fault Amazon at all.