5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain
Excellent value! I forfeited the colour I really wanted for the price but I am very happy indeed. A great shoe as always at a fraction of the RRP. As recommended I also bought a size bigger and they fit perfectly. To avoid confusion I am a UK size 9 and I bought a UK size 10. The shoe says (M)10 (W)12 . Hope this is helpful.
Published on 12 Mar. 2012 by Di

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocband Navy Clog
Be careful when buying because firstly, the sizes are too small. If you are a 4 order a 5 and so on. Secondly, size 6 is not a Crocband Navy Clog as advertized but a regular croc. I had to return both my orders but no problem.
Published on 17 Feb. 2012 by pen name

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 12 Mar. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars nice crocs, 1 Jun. 2011
nice crocs but definitely get yourself a smaller size than is shown being unisex they do come up big, I am a size 6 but the 5 would have been better if you are a girl!

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost right, 14 May 2013
JP Reeves "Reeves Cartoons" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Firstly, the product is kinda what you would expect - its a plastic injection molded shoe. The right heel strap was very very slightly short, so when pushed forward to make them strapless, it didn't slide over the front edge of the shoe. The left one did.

I suspect I could have easily sent it back and got a replacement, but decided I would run the strap under the (very) hot tap, which I did - and pulled on it a bit to stretch it. That did the trick and its perfect now (far less hassle than sending back)...but nevertheless I shouldn't have to do either really.

Now for those of you with narrow feet (otherwise you can stop reading now) - I bought these as they are there mid-width fit from croc. The narrower fit crocs are only in their shoes (not their plastic injection molded products) so this is the best I could get...and the tradtional original croc is a "relaxed" fit...ie even wider. These are still wide IMHO rather than mid width.

That said they, are for round the house, and they are warm and comfortable, and with the straps they stay on. Overall I'm happy with the product but do wish they made a narrower version especially for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable..., 8 July 2013
Never been a fan of crocs. Infact, I despised them... I always found them ridiculous looking and could never take anyone wearing a pair seriously. I bought these because I'd been asked to get 'dark, wipeable' shoes for work (in a hospital) as opposed to White Oxford Converse Trainers. A friend recommended I got some crocs as she'd been wearing them for a number of years, and they wear comfortable, but like I said, I couldn't take her seriously. Having put aside my 'diva' attitude, I gave these a try. Yes, they're crocs. And yes, they look good (kind of...) but they're so easy to keep clean and most importantly they're comfortable. When I used to wear converses to at work, I found after about 4/5 hours, I'd be dying to sit down. But now I can go a good 14hours straight on my feet without even feeling a thing. It literally feels like I'm walking on air...or even bare foot. You forget you're even wearing shoes & that's a great feeling when you're doing long shifts on your feet. Only problem I have with these is at first, it felt like I'd picked a size too small. But as I'd previously bought a size 3 and returned them (which wasn't quick & easy!), I didn't want to want to go through that ordeal again so I put up with them. After about 2 wears, they stretched a tad, and I now find they fit perfectly. I've lost count of the number of times they've got wet from my day to day work activities, from the rain or puddles, and yet the insides seem to be resilient to fluid. Would definitely recommend them to people who work long hours on their feet, or in a hospital, where it is easy to get dirty and tired.

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful with the sizes, 30 Sept. 2011
Piers Rowsell (Italy) - See all my reviews
I bought two pairs of these, one for me and one for my daughter. The sizing is WAY out. I bought a pair of size 2 which turned out to be smaller than her old pair of size 1. I normally wear a 9.5 and had to buy size 11.
Good product all the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocband Navy Clog, 17 Feb. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Unisex Adult Crocband, 13 Aug. 2013
I liked the colour - the main criticism is the actual fit. These being my fourth pair of Crocs, they are quite different to the originals fit-wise. The original fit always suggests very carefully that the shoe should never touch the toes at any stage, & every previous pair I've had have always been carefully chosen to reflect this by buying just one size bigger than my normal shoe size. I adopted the same theory this time, but they are smaller & compared with my existing two pairs, are quite different inside - with less arch support and much thinner soles.
I gather from various shoe sources that the original Crocs company went into liquidation, so despite all the outward signs of these remaining genuine, I do wonder what happened to the original excellent product which made them so famously comfortable, practical, colourful and so popular in the beginning. I don't think I'd buy them again unless I was certain they really were the original excellent product - whatever criticism may be thrown at them! You either LOVE them or HATE them - I certainly LOVED them!
Please don't call me JUDE

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems with sizes ... UK or US?, 15 Aug. 2013
I purchased two pairs of Crocs from Amazon, UK Size 13, to wear on holiday. They were made in Bosnia and were fine so I ordered a third pair. The third pair were made in Mexico, they state Size 13 on the shoe but they are a US Size 13, which equates to a UK Size 12 and are too small. The bag the shoes come in states Size 12 but Amazon has now twice sent the wrong sized Crocs in response to an order for UK Size 13 Crocs. Guess I will have to try elsewhere ...

5.0 out of 5 stars wearing them daily since day 1, 24 May 2013
As soon as I received them I tried them and since then they became my everyday house shoes.
Very comfortable and the holes on the top are very practical as air can come in and feet don't become hot. I wanted a model without holes on the sides as we have gravel in our yard and my shoes would be full of little rocks, but this never happens with this type of shoes. Outsole is thick and walking on it is well. Colors match the image, I had the expresso/khaki. Sizing is also good, but when I made the choice for the size I knew I was wearing US W7 so I chose UK 5 which was its equivalent.
My mom and a friend saw them when I got them and decided they would buy a pair for each of them.
Overall: very satisfied and will buy a new pair when this will wear out.
For 4 years Crocs are my house shoes. Even if their price is higher than other's house shoes, I think the price matches the quality and I prefer to pay more for a quality product that lasts longer. In winter I also have crocs, but the lined ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Rule!, 26 Aug. 2011
P. Hodgson (Eaglescliffe, UK) - See all my reviews
First encountered crocs about 8 years ago. I thought they were hideous! However, having developed osteo-arthritis in my knees, I have found it difficult to find shoes which do not cause me problems with my walking and that do not hurt my feet. Having read reviews (of which they were many) I bought some, I now have 4 pairs and will be investing in some 'winter ones'. They are fabulous! no more pain, I have some for indoors (instead of slippers), they are so light and so comfortable! Word of warning, take notice of what people say about the sizing. I bought crocbands and went for the next size up, they took a little bit of getting used to as they still felt a bit small, but they are fine now. I also have 'normal' crocs and also went for the next size up and they were perfect from day one. I also have the flip flops, which are wonderful and just a little bit more 'dressy' for going out it. I've not worn anything else on my feet for around 3 months now!