on 28 December 2012
Had problems with both the mortice and Yale locks on my front door sticking. Not knowing any better I tried using grease to fix them which only made things worse. Did a bit of research on the internet and discovered that graphite was the best thing to use. I gave the locks a thorough clean and applied some of this stuff, now they work better than when they were new. Just be careful when applying it as it can be very messy and could easily stain carpets or clothing.
on 4 September 2011
Bought because the key wouldnt turn properly in the drivers side door. I thought Id buy this at the bargain price before I went on to replace the key...it worked a dream straight away. Just goes to show its not always the key thats the probelm. If you have a slippery lock, try this first!
on 13 December 2011
This stuff is amazing. fixed all my locks around the home and on my motorbikes. makes the use of the locks much easier, especially in these cold conditions. Quick delivery too.
on 3 August 2012
I bought this, even though I felt it seemed very cheap compared to some other products. Both the latch lock and mortice on our front door had got very bad. Indeed, sometimes it took several minutes to get the lock to throw. I was sure I just needed a new lock, but this was a cheap "last roll of the dice". The effect was amazing. Both locks are so incredibly easy to throw, friction-free. It was purely a case of lubrication, not any mechanical fault. Very pleased.
on 31 July 2012
Purchased from AP Motor Store marketplace seller on Amazon. Arrived in good time.

The reason for purchase was the fitting of a new front door to the house complete with new lock and keys. Ordinarily I'd spray a bit of WD40 in locks, but since this was a new and expensive fitting I thought I'd double check what I should really be using. And the answer was graphite.

The product in question was chosen as it was pretty much the cheapest option. A small quantity by my normal standards (I normally buy big) but this was untested personally and even if I did find it better than my normal routine how much do you want anyway. This may well suffice. It was also pressurised meaning application should be straightforward.

The main reason I wanted to lubricate the lock was to see if I could reduce the bite of the newly cut keys in the new lock mechanism. I gave a squirt both sides of the lock and worked the mech with the key repeatedly. I did feel a smoothness working in but the bite of the keys did not really change. I did not feel let down as I knew this was a big ask anyway.

As days have passed though I do feel the lube has manifest its self in a greater smoothness of the mech actuation. Granted this was a new fitting so my familiarity with it was limited from the outset but I *do notice* how smooth the lock feels.

Pleased I bought it esp at such a 'trial' price.
on 18 December 2012
Having had a few locks in the house become 'sticky' over the past few months, a colleague of mine recommended this. what can I say! It works IMMEDIATELY and lubricates your locks so well, you tend to think they are faulty, they work so slickly! Recommended!!!
on 27 November 2012
My front door lock developed a fault where it was partially stopping the key from turning. As a last resort before having the lock replaced I tried this lock lubricant and was delighted to find the lock returned to proper operation. No hesitation in recommending this product. Weeks later, the lock's operation is still perfect.
on 30 October 2012
One of the locks on my old Shogun wouldn't work with the central locking. One squirt of this and it was fine. Since then used it on locks all around the house.
on 3 December 2012
cured sticking front door lock in 20 seconds,don't be put off because it can be messy,cover with a piece kitchen paper ,sorted my outside padlocks. BRILLIANT
on 27 October 2014
Honestly, this is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I may be somewhat exaggerating, BUT, this has not just fixed my bike lock which would no longer open, it has made it as smooth as new, if not smoother than new. I can't reccomend this product enough. Now I've seen what it can do, I will make sure to use it semi-regularly to maintain my lock as it should be. Fantastic value, given that a lock can be upwards of £50, and that it may well be stuck to your bike. Give it a try!