4.0 out of 5 stars A little goes far
I like this product as it seems you only need a little to get the same foaming and cleaning effect as you do with other shampoos. I have only used this for a week or so, so can't say that my hair is miraculously thicker, but this product definitely cleans it and doesn't leave it heavy, so it's all good.
Published 20 months ago by Kia

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok shampoo...
Published 23 months ago by Rachel B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A little goes far, 4 Feb 2013
Kia (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money so will definitly buy again, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Tigi Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo 750 ml (Misc.)
Very thick consistency so will last me a long time. Smells lovely and foams really well leaving my hair detangled. Using this with a volume spray really does make my hair a throw back to the 80's. Excellent value for money so will definitly buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars SHAMPOO, 6 Jun 2014
NICE SMELL. GOOD FOR VOLUME AND SLEEK SMOOTH HAIR STYLES. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. GOOD FOR FINE FLY AWAY HAIR LIKE MINE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Tigi Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo 750 ml (Misc.)
Still love this product, have used it for some time, washes hair well and definately helps with body, smells fab too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Shampoo, 6 Feb 2014
I love this shampoo, it is strawberry flavoured and you only need the tiniest amount to wash your hair. One tube last months and leaves your hair in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Volume, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tigi Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo 750 ml (Misc.)
My hair has much more volume and condition. Would thoroughly recommend this product. Great value for money and will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tigi Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo 750 ml (Misc.)
I have been using this product for a few years now and it really looks after your hair excellent buy

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 Feb 2013
I have very fine hair and this was reccomended by my hairdresser.It is really good and i wont use anything else now

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok shampoo..., 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tigi Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo 750 ml (Misc.)
I was recommended this shampoo by my hairdresser - I have long, fine hair which is prone to greasiness, so I've been looking at ways to boost my hair a bit. As a shampoo, this is ok; it smells nice and my hair stays relatively grease-free on the second day. I found that I definately needed to use a whole pump for each wash (my hairdresser said I possibly wouldn't), because the shampoo is quite thick and sticky - although I seemed to get better coverage if I really lathered it up on my hands, first.

Unfortunately, the volumizing had a rather odd effect on my hair - although my hair feels a bit thicker than before, it has a strange texture and the ends catch on my hairbrush a lot more than they usually do, even using conditioner. It's also made my hair a bit frizzy at the front, it's genereally unmanageable and I can't style it like I usually do (without products). There's no natural movement to it anymore; it feels a bit dry.

I'm disappointed to be, well, disappointed by this product. As someone who usually buys a cheap brand, I had high hopes for the Tigi shampoo, but I have found it to be less than ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product good service, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tigi Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo 750 ml (Misc.)
Not bad value for money and prompt delivery. Shampoo works for me in terms of volume and the fragrance is agreeable too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›