5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job.
Published 18 months ago by Martin Cutillo-Rigby

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good product delivered on time!
Published 2 months ago by Jim Stott

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 27 Feb 2013
I can't express how much better official cartridges are compared to compatibles. Even from reputable compatible companies, they ruined my last printer. Yes, official is more expensive, but per page, it's still cheap. 1,200 pages advertised, but I got so much more. The trick for spreading the cost is always keep a spare. You can swap it straight away, and don't fall in to the trap of rushing to buy one and going for the cheap alternative. If you put the spare in, you've bought yourself a couple of months to leisurely buy the next spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyan cartridge, 30 Dec 2012
Does what it says on the tin. Always lasts longer than you think it will with great quality to the very end

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 126A Magenta Toner, 8 Jan 2013
Excellent product, HP Toner not a third party one, Works perfectly in my HP printer, wouyld defo buy this product again

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
Excellent quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 July 2014
Good product delivered on time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at an excellent price, 8 Mar 2014
J. Brooman "archerfan" (Gatwick) - See all my reviews
I had to replace my printer of 8 years with something more substantial due to working from home, and I chose an HP laser jet. My only problem is that the cartridges [there are four, black + three colours] are very expensive. So far I have found this company very reasonable in comparison with some and the service is excellent - free postage and next day delivery! That is astounding!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably worth it, 21 Dec 2013
Fandango - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The price of these cartridges does make your eyes water but I would make three points:

1. People who buy non-HP cartridges seem to have more problems than those who do.

2. The rated ink coverage is at 5% so people who find they don't do the stated 1,200 pages may be using more coverage. Manufacturers all work to the same formula which even if not realistic for you is a point of comparison. I have just inserted my third black cartridge (including the original) at 3,549 pages. Given that the factory fitted cartridges are usually "light" I am getting that nominal run or more.

3. HP give you free return labels for recycling. Just put the old cartridge in the box, go to the site, print the label out, stick it on and take it to your post office. It does make me feel a little better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, 26 May 2013
The quality was excellent but took a full five days to reach me, and I was beginning to think it had got lost in the mail. Would however reorder when necessary

5.0 out of 5 stars Toner cartridge review, 6 Jun 2012
Product was not available on a few websites I had tried so this was a good price and arrived quickly. Product is good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for my printer, 11 Aug 2014
Best for my printer... have tried cheaper alternatives, but they didn't last the course. I find I get good prints until the powder runs out.