5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive frangrance, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Lenor Spring Awakening Fabric Softener 1.5 Litres (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
This product has an addictive, fresh, longlasting fragrance. I wash my sheets more often just so I can drape them over the banisters and fill the house with the glorious smell, I find myself smelling my clothes like the people in adverts, I finally get it, I finally understand the story behind all those cliche adverts of stupidly happy people rained on by petals and various other items that smell nice, it's heavenly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Fluffy, 17 Oct 2013
I love the new formula Lenor fabric softener, my washing comes out really soft and fluffy and doesn't need as much ironing, plus the smell is just gorgeous, even after hanging in the wardrobe, clothes smell fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenor Spring Awakening, 11 Oct 2013
A great product! Not only does it smell great but it also leaves clothes feeling softer for longer. I've had many comments about my clothes smelling nice and highly recommend this new product from Lenor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain, 17 Jun 2012
This conditioner is very long lasting one and i think that it was a very good bargain but should be very glad if it had mix & match instead of the same 'spring awakening'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab price and great smelling too, 4 Aug 2011
Got 6 bottles for a fiver - really happy with the price. Not your standard bottle either, it's 1.5 litres so slightly bigger than normal. Would not pay full price however - but a great buy in the offer x