5.0 out of 5 stars Very Durable and Worth Every Penny !
I have had previous experiences with cheap tow ropes, and they snap very easily, so I bought this 4.5 TON strap tow rope a few months
ago. You never know when it could be handy.

Well, my old BMW 3 series needed towed yesterday. My friend who kindly came to tow me, had never towed a vehicle before, and didn't pay much attention to the advice that I gave...
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by Kal

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
not fit for purpose no refund steer well clear of these guys you've been warned rubbish gear no good ok
Published 1 month ago by richard dale

5.0 out of 5 stars Tow rope, 23 Oct 2013
J. Gordon "James Gordon" (Northern Ireland U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Towing belt 4.5 tonne strap tow rope 3.5 metre long with free carry case
Last year i was caught in the snow without a tow rope i keep this in my Motor Home Hopefully we don't get the snow as we had last year Looks good, nice and compact in its case .

4.0 out of 5 stars towing rope, 8 Oct 2013
Kieran King (ireland) - See all my reviews
looks and feels very strong much better than a similiar priced nylon tow rope I had bought in Halfords should last for more than one use that the Halford did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem good, 27 Sep 2013
J. W. Mundin "Mu" (Cambridge,UK) - See all my reviews
Haven't used it but it looks like a sound product. It now lives in my boot...just in case! Arrived as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good!, 1 Sep 2013
Simon A Roberts (Swindon, Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This looks good and sturdy and comes in its own case so easy and tidy to stow in the car. Have not (thankfully) needed to use it yet but I feel that every car should have one for emergencies/breakdowns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not used it, 23 July 2013
I have not had the chance to use this tow strop as yet.But the quality of it seems to be good.If it fails at any time i will update then.
UPDATE.
I have now used this,And is did not snap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Towing belt 4.5 tonne strap tow rope 3.5 metre long, 23 Jun 2013
As the other reviews have said, this is an item I hope I don't have to use!, however if I did, it looks substantial enough to deal with towing. it also comes in a nice carry case so stows away neat and tidy, measures 8" x 4" rolled up in case. I feel happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Towing belt, 2 Jun 2013
D. Jones "SNOWDON" (BIRMINGHAM) - See all my reviews
Sturdy and in its own compact case. The buckles seem to be in galvanised iron, so it will not rust.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be up to the job. Hope I'll never need to use it., 15 May 2013
C. Isaac "Colin" (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
Bought to keep in the car in case I ever need them. Seems a decent quality product and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great product, 8 May 2013
Does the job, looks robust and comes in a small package.

I highly recommend this item as its a useful item in an emergency.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact, easy to store towing belt, 7 May 2013
Replacing my 4x4 with a newer model, I thought I would upgrade from an old length of rope to one of these, so I can help a fellow motorist if required. The belt and hooks look and feel very strong, but I have not had an opportunity to test it for real yet.