4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd verse almost as good as the 1st
As the 1st ever Amazon reviewer of the Exeze waterproof mp3 (5 great big whopping gold stars just incase you were wondering), it seems serendipitous that I'm the 1st to review these replacement headphones too :)

Published on 26 Jan 2011 by Aaryn D

2.0 out of 5 stars 3rd pair in 3months
Very disappointed that I'm on my third pair inside 3 months. Same fault in the right ear piece slowly loosing sound. Also having returned the 2nd pair to Amazon and got a refund of 8.89 the new pair has cost me 14.94. What is going on here? It also makes the Exeze waterproof player a very expensive item!
Published 14 months ago by arlomaniac

2.0 out of 5 stars 3rd pair in 3months, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Exeze Waterproof Earphones for the Exeze WMR Waterproof MP3 Players only - Black (Not for Exeze Rider) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd verse almost as good as the 1st, 26 Jan 2011

My old headphones (came with the mp3 player) were very, very good. The only manufacturing difference I can detect between the original pair and these replacements is the length of the flexes/leads. They are shorter by a good 2.5"-3".

1st the positives:-

1. Both the original & replacement appear identical in their sound performance. Crisp, clean sound, above and below water. I remain impressed with the sound quality.

2. Longevity. My 1st pair of earphones lasted 12+ months, with almost daily use @ the pool. Based on the rate my earphones usually die the death, I expected 4-6 months use per set - max. I can now confidently expect this 1st replacement pair to last until 2012. Which is almost an acceptable length of time for something I've just spent a tenner on.

If I could give these 4.5 stars I would, because my neg about this product isn't a 'deal breaker', more of an irritant which was avoidable. And it conserns the missing 2.5"-3" off the original lead length. I need an inch back please!

I can imaging for those who wear the mp3 on their goggles, this is a brilliant development (far less wire straggling around)... but for those of us who hook the mp3 to our left cosy strap it's bordering on being anoyingly not enough lead to work with, as the right ear bud thretens to pop out when I try to look over my right shoulder. Hence the 4 stars instead of 5. I now have to be 'aware' of the limiting lead length while swimming, and another inch on the length would cure this... I think.

... of course I can always tie a black ribbon around my neck or wear it in my hair and clip the mp3 unit to that ... that could work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Mp3, 9 Jan 2012
I bought my mp3 player about 3 months ago... had little problem with it.. but the manufacturer replaced my player with no fuss whatsoever... very pleased
with the service I got from Exeze...

2.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 11 Oct 2011
These headphones are rubbish and suffer from a major design flaw, in that after 6 weeks use the right earpeice starts to lose sound then goes completely, the fault lies with the way the cables attach into the connector.
The associated mp3 player works a treat but after having gone through 6 headphone sets in 9 months, I am beginning to think it would be cheaper to invest in a different player

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible, 30 July 2012
M Panduro "charging" (Greece) - See all my reviews
Hi

The earphones arrived today but unfortunately they dont fit my device.

Please could you inform me whether you have a pair that fit my Mermaid model?

Awaiting your reply

Regards

Massimo

1.0 out of 5 stars This is ONLY for Exeze user (NOT SUITABLE FOR OTHER MP3 PLAYERS), 21 May 2011
Disappointed. this earphone has odd size connection jack and not applicable to standard earphone jack. This is designed for specific type of MP3 player and I don't have that, of course. Therefore, it is just simply waste of my money. They should have mention that the jack is not standard size. DON'T BUY THIS unless you have Exeze MP3 Player (I never heard of anyone has that though).

ARRAY(0xa5585c60)