5.0 out of 5 stars Scary hidden object game,...
What can I say....a scary, addictive, hidden object game that deserves to be played more than once. Excellent stories, and the graphics are stunning. Found it very hard to stop playing. Excellent.
Published on 18 Mar 2011 by Susan K. Smurthwaite

1.0 out of 5 stars Game loading Problem
Published 19 months ago by Vipersnap

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary hidden object game,..., 18 Mar 2011
Susan K. Smurthwaite "susie" (Guisborough, Cleveland, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky & Exciting, 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I played this game online and have been waiting for it to be available on disc. It's great - very exciting and the graphics are beautiful. It is an adventure game and a hidden object game - there are some parts that you think you are never going to work out the answers for but when you do the thrill is amazing. Making the spells is very clever and finding the pieces you need for each action really makes you look and think. Well worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 11 May 2011
suzyq (west scotland) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
i enjoyed this game,graphics are good and it had a story. bought quite a few of these games now and this was worth the money. hints are very helpful and collecting the ingredients for the potions was easy enough.sometimes after a long day,i don't want a game that's too long & drawn out.

4.0 out of 5 stars A spellbinding adventure, 1 July 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Is a real atmospheric Hidden Object game whish comprises of finding objects to conjure up spells. It makes the storyline more interseting and so adds to the fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an Exellent game!!, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I am playing it at the moment,its one of the best games I've played so far!I really like the fact its so colourful,also is full of puzzles(as well as hidden object games)and on the 'relaxed' mode you can have as many hints as you want(but you do have to wait a little while inbetween though(but you can always do a different puzzle or look for various spell ingredients for spellswhich you need to do all though-out the game,which I would say adds a different and interesting twist to it!)I haven't played the free game(which is also on disc)yet,but I would recomend this one to anyone who enjoys 'search n' find' type games!

1.0 out of 5 stars Game loading Problem, 19 Dec 2012
Vipersnap "Cal" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
At the beginning I found this game brilliant the storyline was fascinating, along with the graphics etc., everything seemed great, until I reached the third level when despite repeated efforts the game would not load, thinking there was a fault with the game disc I purchased another one only for the same problem to occur. I have found this flaw in the game fustrating and disappointing to say the least.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly simple, 10 Mar 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
The first time I played this I got about halfway through but when i went to continue the game refused to load. I had to start again with a new profile. I've played lots of HOG and never had this problem before. The puzzles are very simple, often you don't have to think - just clicking lots of times is enough to do it. It claims there's a free game but I couldn't find it and it didn't appear as a bonus when i had completed the game. Really disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 23 Feb 2011
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I loved this game, it actually had an interesting story which most HOG lack (I forgive Madame Fate which has the lousiest 'plot' of all but is brilliant in game-play!). I loved finding all the ingredients for the spells and potions and the artwork was lovely to look at too. Maybe it was me but it went so quickly, I was hoping there was another story at the end! There is another game 'Dr Lynch' that installs with it, I was quite chuffed to get two games for my money but I didn't have much patience with it, in the first hidden object scene the objects were so far away I couldn't see anything! Maybe I'll try again one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars pc games, 27 Sep 2011
Joseph Barr - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
CD arrived on time plus in excellent condition.
My Granddaughter has spent hours of enjoyment
and is now hooked on PC games

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadtime Stories (PC CD) Licensed 4U., 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Deadtime Stories (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I bought the game for my wife,as ANNAY likes paranormal,ghost hunting etc,i tried the game out,i enjoyed playing on it.First of all you enter a funery amusement park,you meet ghost,you help them on their journey,there are spirits/obstacles.Great game so far.

Deadtime Stories (PC CD)
Deadtime Stories (PC CD) by Licensed 4U (Windows Vista / XP)
4.22