on 15 January 2014
i looked at a few tamping mats on amazon, and there weren't so many. this one had good reviews though i had noticed it was a little small. once i got it it really was a bit small. nevertheless, i use it several times a day, it is thick and durable rubber, easy to clean and it fits into my special coffee drawer (which is right under my espresso machine and grinder). I would give it 5 stars if it were just that little bit bigger.
on 21 January 2014
Seamed expensive for what it was including P & P. But glad I bought it as I would have been worried about damaging my new kitchen work top.

I would recommend this product.
on 9 March 2013
Well made and practical; it certainly adds a "finishing touch" to my coffee making area in the kitchen. A bit expensive for what it is, but it arrived quickly via courier.
on 10 March 2014
It is small but it is ideal for the home Barista. It is a good quality and takes away the possibility of damaging the work surface when tamping.
on 15 March 2013
nice with a narrow edge around to keep coffee from filthing the table
otherwise it's what you would expect, it's a piece of rubber
on 12 May 2015
It's a rubber mat. Not much left to say. It is smaller than I thought it would be, but it doesn't need to be any larger to be fair.
on 22 September 2013
I've used it and now sold it onto a new user. It worked well for me and helped me produce some very nice expressos.
on 30 April 2014
It was a little smaller than I might have thought, however does the job and doesn't take up too much space.
on 25 November 2013
Nice little rubber pad, can be washed in the dish washer too

Would recommend it as it is no big
on 22 August 2015
Perfect size for the kitchen counter and protects it from damage. Perfect!