5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I didn't find this sooner!
Published 12 months ago by Bella

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended
Delivered on time. As described, it's easy to use, not messy and helps prevent blisters. I would recommend this product
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I didn't find this sooner!, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Bodyglide Anti-Chafe Skin Formula (Sports)
I'm a fairly healthy average-sized girl but, no matter what I do, I just cannot shift the fat inside my inner thighs and achieve the coveted "gap"... it's annoying enough from an aesthetic perspective, but it has been the bane of my life in recent years, as I've suffered terribly from chafing. I have resorted to wearing tights all summer, or cycling shorts under my skirts (not ideal on those days when you want to wear something a little shorter!), neither of which have been particularly comfortable on hot days. I started searching to see what other people did to resolve the issue, and stumbled across this product. Since we were just about to enter an epic heatwave, I decided to give it a go.

On the first day I tried it, I made my way cautiously to work and, as I got very hot on the underground and walked to my office, I felt very tentative, and certain that by 10am my inner thighs would be in agony... this never happened! I have now been using bodyglide for 4 days and, for the first time in years, I am able to wear lovely short skirts and dresses, without any fear of my legs rubbing.

It looks a bit like a cream deodorant stick, and when you put it on it leaves a sort of waxy residue, but it is not sticky or uncomfortable. My legs simply glide against one another as I walk (something which would usually result in days of agony). This really has changed my life! Simply amazing stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more rubbing, 25 Sep 2012
For my sins I am over weight, a situation which means the top of my legs rub together a lot and frequently rub and become sore and chafed.

I found this in America originally and I'm really glad it can now be got over here as it is brilliant.

I've tried all the usual suspects of vaseline, udder cream etc but for day to day use this is unbeatable.

It goes on dry so there is no sticking of clothes to the treated area and the it just gets on and does it's stuff. No rubbing or chafing when I'm walking around, more active or even running around as a football referee.

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sore nips, 3 July 2012
Rubbed it on and suffered no more pain when running long distance - even after my first marathon in 2012. If you suffer from sore nips then you need this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 5 Aug 2013
Always use this. It does exactly what it meant to do perfectly. Fast delivery too. Recommend to anyone to stop chaffing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runners with sore / cut nipples, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Bodyglide Anti-Chafe Skin Formula (Sports)
Guys (and Gals) ... I have been running for many years and have always suffered terrible with cut and sore nipples from the sport tops. Tried everything (NIKE Dry Fit tops are without doubt the best for comfort) ... but this Bodyglide is amazing ... no mess, no stain ... and you could run in a wet woolly jumper and still be fine! Worth every penny ... try it ... you will not be sorry. May also be helpful for the ladies for chaffing around the bra area ... not in a position to test that one ... :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 11 Sep 2013
For a fatty like me this stuff is fantastic! No more chafing between my thighs. It is also odourless, not sticky and lasts quite a while. Well worth the expense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Sabine Herbst "Sab" (Southampton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good product. Helped me particularly on holidays, when wearing skirts in a hot country.

5.0 out of 5 stars best product ever!, 6 July 2014
this is the best thing ever invented for chafing thighs!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST THING EVER INVENTED, 12 Jun 2014
THIS STUFF IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT FOR CHAPPED INNER THIGHS WISH I HAD FOUND IT YEARS AGO RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS & THEY LOVE IT TOO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippery, 10 Jun 2014
P. Cheetham (Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
This is rather like a deodorant stick, which you rub on to your skin to prevent chafing from clothing.
Perfect for runners if you have chafing problems on any parts of your body, as it really does work.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›