on 29 December 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old grandson. It arrived promptly, it was smaller than I thought it would be but my grandson was very pleased with the item, he enjoys drawing and colouring so it was great for him and kept him entertained.
on 8 February 2013
I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old and they both love this, it keeps them busy which is always a blessing! We also bought the super grafix for my 6 year old and have had to pack it away again as its too difficult for him, I'm likely to buy another cra z art for him so they can both play at the same time. Would the recommend this for any child.
on 17 February 2013
Bought for grand daughter, helps them draw, easy to use, makes them concentrate on subject, good learning for small children, well worth the money.
on 13 January 2013
Bought as a present for my grand daughter who was kept occupied for ages. Reasonable price for lots of fun and enjoyment.
on 28 January 2014
This is ok but it's very bad quality and the light is in a bad place so it shadows the picture when you're trying to trace it. I was disappointed with it but my daughter does like it, it could be so much better with just a little but better design!!
on 11 January 2013
excellent product my grandaughter loves it would recommend to any one thank you it occupies her for hours on end.
on 25 December 2013
My daughter was so excited when she tore off the paper to find the craZart set that she so desperately wanted, only to find that essential parts were missing making the whole thing unusable. Once this is replaced the set will be fantastic it's just such a shame it wasn't in working order christmas morning.
on 18 June 2013
My daughter saw this advertised and really wanted it so we bought it for her birthday. She loves it! There are plenty of discs to choose from and she can sit for ages drawing lots of lovely pictures. The only criticism I have is that the colouring pencils provided do not fit into the holes - which is odd!

I would recommend this for any age.
on 7 January 2013
the grandaughter loves this hasnt been off it since christmas would recommend it to this age group 6-8 year olds good choice
on 7 November 2013
This is great. My son has difficulty with attention and getting him to sit long enough to develop his pencil skills has been tricky. I bought this for his birthday and he's been on it every day since. You get plenty of images and can use it easily. Could be improved with the angle of the top part but still great value for money.