5.0 out of 5 stars Best Glue Tape I've Ever Used
Published on 16 Sep 2012 by Sara Stacey

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing glue tape pens
The glue tape pens work really well until half is used, and then seem to stick. It then becomes impossible to release the remaining tape. This has happened once before with a previous order which I put down to being a faulty batch. Of the three I ordered this time two have already failed.. Very frustrating
Published 13 months ago by Margaret

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing glue tape pens, 2 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Glue Tape I've Ever Used, 16 Sep 2012
Sara Stacey (Wickford, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
I've been crafting for a year now and have tried numerous adhesives and usually used double sided tape on a roll for matting and layering but got annoyed with getting sticky scissors and having to remove the backing. I tried glue tape, which was much easier to use, but it ran out to quickly and the refills would get caught up and I ended up wasting a lot of tape.... that was until I tried Crafters Companion's glue tape.

This glue tape is much larger and easier to hold. It also doesn't take refills but has 22 metres of glue tape which is much more than you get in refills. It's easy to use and so far I've not had any problems with tape catching etc.
I now use this for matting and layering and gluing ribbon as the bond is so strong.
I definitely will be buying this again and won't go back to inferior products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy!, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
I chose these glue tape pens based on other recommendations on here as I have a big wedding stationary project on the go. Delivery was quick. The first one I opened was faulty (realised after a trying a second one) and broke soon after beginning to use it but Crafter's Companion replaced it extremely swiftly with no quibble - very impressive customer service and much appreciated. I have now used all 4 and another one got a bit ropey towards the end, but they have saved me so much time and effort. I shall be back for more for the next phase now all the invites are done!

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointed, 16 Dec 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
i received this product very fast,and i was so happy.until i tried it.it's a good glue tape,no problem here,but it says 27 meters of tape!!i glued six A4 pages together and surprise!there is no more glue tape left!!so...where is the rest of it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Glue pen, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
Brill ! Is just as described , strong! Its also good value ,I pay quite a bit more for pen glue which isn't as strong or as long as this one.
Have tried it out and it really is strong. I used the pen to stick two pieces cardboard together and when i tried to pull them apart was really surprised how strong it was..
I make cards out of old cards and not crafting products ,so some of the stuff i cut up needs a tube glue to make it stick down but tube glue can be messy. This pen glue has blown my away with its strength ,I can wholly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAN..TAS..TIC..., 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
What a wonderful little product... really great for crafting...better than PVA...use it for christmas wrapping ...much easier than sticky tape..

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and long!, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
I have bought these tape pens elsewhere but wanted to add my review just so you can add up if these tape pens are for you.

Pros
- Loooooong! The tape is over 22mtrs long, which is a brilliant compared to standard tape pens. I do prefer tape pens most of the time to traditional tape but I am hesitant to buy them usually as you get about 10mtrs which always seems to run out before you know it. Twice as much in roughly the same size is brillo!

Cons
- It took me a while to get the hang of not pulling some tape off the roll when coming to a stop. It sometimes has a tendency to pull off the roll when you lift it off the page but you get the knack after a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
It's perfect for my sketchbook! I really recommend buying this item if you have problems with glue for example. It doesn't make a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
I've been using this to stick wooden tiles to card and other wooden objects and they are sticking well with no signs of budging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Dec 2013
R. Bardwell "bonkers" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen (Office Product)
I use this for card making, it's brilliant :-) sticks really well every time. Took me a few goes to get hang of it as I think there is a little knack to it lol. Will be sticking with this product, love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›