on 2 November 2013
The glue tape pens work really well until half is used, and then seem to stick. It then becomes impossible to release the remaining tape. This has happened once before with a previous order which I put down to being a faulty batch. Of the three I ordered this time two have already failed.. Very frustrating
on 16 December 2012
i received this product very fast,and i was so happy.until i tried it.it's a good glue tape,no problem here,but it says 27 meters of tape!!i glued six A4 pages together and surprise!there is no more glue tape left!!so...where is the rest of it?
on 28 January 2014
Brill ! Is just as described , strong! Its also good value ,I pay quite a bit more for pen glue which isn't as strong or as long as this one.
Have tried it out and it really is strong. I used the pen to stick two pieces cardboard together and when i tried to pull them apart was really surprised how strong it was..
I make cards out of old cards and not crafting products ,so some of the stuff i cut up needs a tube glue to make it stick down but tube glue can be messy. This pen glue has blown my away with its strength ,I can wholly recommend it.
on 16 September 2012
I've been crafting for a year now and have tried numerous adhesives and usually used double sided tape on a roll for matting and layering but got annoyed with getting sticky scissors and having to remove the backing. I tried glue tape, which was much easier to use, but it ran out to quickly and the refills would get caught up and I ended up wasting a lot of tape.... that was until I tried Crafters Companion's glue tape.

This glue tape is much larger and easier to hold. It also doesn't take refills but has 22 metres of glue tape which is much more than you get in refills. It's easy to use and so far I've not had any problems with tape catching etc.
I now use this for matting and layering and gluing ribbon as the bond is so strong.
I definitely will be buying this again and won't go back to inferior products.
on 1 January 2013
I chose these glue tape pens based on other recommendations on here as I have a big wedding stationary project on the go. Delivery was quick. The first one I opened was faulty (realised after a trying a second one) and broke soon after beginning to use it but Crafter's Companion replaced it extremely swiftly with no quibble - very impressive customer service and much appreciated. I have now used all 4 and another one got a bit ropey towards the end, but they have saved me so much time and effort. I shall be back for more for the next phase now all the invites are done!
on 26 January 2016
Seriously disappointed with this double-sided glue roller. On first use, something snapped inside the casing and attached itself to the sticky tape to be rolled out by hand and removed. The rollers still work, and sometimes even dispense tape where I'm aiming for, but I need to check the bottom after each use to check where the sticky part is. Unless it's lined up just right, it fails to make contact and nothing moves inside.
This might be good enough for gift wrapping but useless for precise placement. I'm hoping for a better product still on its way from far far away, but until then, I'm going back to a glue pen.
on 15 March 2016
I love this tape I just wished it worked or I worked it better. It was very hit and miss and I pressed too hard and I think I cracked something. Also I'm left handed and I'm not sure if that's why it doesn't work so well for me, hugely disappointed as when it does work it amazing.
on 13 June 2014
I have bought these tape pens elsewhere but wanted to add my review just so you can add up if these tape pens are for you.

Pros
- Loooooong! The tape is over 22mtrs long, which is a brilliant compared to standard tape pens. I do prefer tape pens most of the time to traditional tape but I am hesitant to buy them usually as you get about 10mtrs which always seems to run out before you know it. Twice as much in roughly the same size is brillo!

Cons
- It took me a while to get the hang of not pulling some tape off the roll when coming to a stop. It sometimes has a tendency to pull off the roll when you lift it off the page but you get the knack after a while.
on 25 March 2013
I was a bit bemused by these as they took a bit of working out but once mastered they are so much easier than suing a prit stick. They really only work well on paper or satin ribbon. They will not work on organza.
on 29 October 2014
I needed it for making my wedding invitations so had a fair bit of card paper to glue together, etc It was quick to apply it but unfortunately it didn't hold at all and I had to redo all the invitations - not pleased with it at all!

See one answered question