on 7 February 2014
I ordered this for my godson's 4th birthday as he loves my ear muffs and thought he'd enjoy having his own. These came extremely fast by post, and are cute, fluffy and warm! The head band is adjustable so would fit various ages.
on 22 February 2014
These fit my child's head well (she is 5) and are adjustable on both sides as described. The quality of fabric and stitching is good and they keep her ears warm. Good value for money and a much loved Christmas present.
on 20 February 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter - she loves them.
They are well worth the money.
They are extremely soft - not like some earmuffs that hurt your ears)
thanks amazon for another great product
on 17 November 2010
Nice earmuffs that are well made. Does the job of keeping my little ones ears warm. They also look more appealing than the expensive 'plastic' ones. Will recommend.
on 7 February 2013
I love these earmuffs they are really comfy and look really attractive and sweet they are adjustable and keep my ears very warm overall these are a good product. but they only bad thing is they sometimes slip off my ears but they are good.
on 8 January 2013
Couldn't find a pair of ear muffs for my Sons as most were pink and sparkly. These are great so I bought two! They keep my children's ears warm in the cold but look great.
on 17 December 2011
from the time i ordered the item to me receiving it, only 3 days had passed. congratulations to all involved from the supplier , through royal mail. an excellent service.
on 7 January 2015
had to rebuy these for this winter as he'd worn his old ones out,he loved them so much, he was always wearing them!fluffy and cute!value for money,speedy delivery!
on 20 October 2013
Bought some ear muffs recently for my 6 year old but they were too small and not very comfortable. These fit perfectly and seem to be of good quality.
on 26 January 2013
I bought these for my penguin obsessed bf, they are the perfect gift for anyone, not just children... hes 23 and they fit.. so I would buy them.