on 1 January 2014
Using this on a Barreta CX4 air rifle which weights about 14 pounds when fully loaded and it works perfectly. Very strong and perfectly suited for standard rails however it is trough round the edges and shows a pad bit of cheapness in assembly rather than materials. A file will get the rough edges down to a smooth and perfect finish.

This is an angled grip and puts allot of stress on your wrist and off hand, I recommend short barreled weapons only, bullpups and submarine gun styled weapons rather than full length rifles or support weapons vertical grips are more suited for the weight and more so the balance.

Happy shooting!
on 6 February 2016
Low quality Plastic and requires a lot of force to slide onto rails. Not very comfy for your hand either, standard grip on the rail with gloves is way better. Also took A WHOLE MONTH to arrive from china.
on 1 September 2014
Received this 2 days ago and put it through a full day of skirmishing. Seemed to stand up well. Feels good and sturdy. It is not as smooth as a real magpul grip but it is a fraction of the price. Delivery was just over 2 weeks but that was at the lower end of the expected delivery range. All in all I would recommend it.
on 14 December 2013
Don't confuse this with a "proper" Magpul AFG2. It's a cheaper clone and half the price.
However, the quality is not too bad.
I tried it on a number of rails. Some were a bit tighter than others, but overall it fitted a range of rails quite well.
I don't think it's made from top grade nylon/polyester, but seems to be made of something other than ABS. Perfectly serviceable for general airsofting but if you're a "serious" hard-core skirmisher it might not stand up to too much abuse.
on 8 February 2014
It does the job. It's not as nicely finished as the original but it is significantly cheaper than the "originals". Delivery does take some time but they warn you and my delivery was towards the lower limit of expected delivery times.
on 29 October 2013
So at first I was impressed with the quality of this product, until I took it out of the bag. It's made of bad plastic that feels like it will break after one use. I can't find a way to change the 'adjustable finger shelf' without breaking the whole product. When I went to attach this to my JG HK416 RIS rails it would not fit! I have had to jam it on so much that I don't need to put the holding pin back in as it's holding itself there.

I will be looking elsewhere for a replacement and I would advise looking around before you buy this product as i'm sure there are much better quality products for reasonable prices out there.
on 17 August 2014
Fitted to my M&P15 .22 and does the ob nicely. A little plasticy but overall, for the price, excellent.
on 7 August 2014
could provide instructions for changng the finger grip, other than that solid piece of equipment for under barrel .
on 2 November 2014
Very comfortable, easy to attach, swapping the middle section can be quite fiddly but overall a good foregrip.
on 7 August 2014
seems durable enough, nice piece of cheap underrail gear, looks the part and seems stiurdy.