5.0 out of 5 stars A welcome return from Ms Ambrosius
I do not write many reviews, but I felt compelled to share my views on this album.

Published on 21 Mar 2011 by Mr. C. James

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped
I bought this album on the basis of the material she put out as part of the group floetry. I loved that group and especially love Marsha's vocals. But Im afraid the wait for this album was a little dissappointing. The first 4 tracks or good the rest Im afraid Im not so keen on. Listened to it a number of time now, Think has the potential to do better....
Published on 1 April 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A welcome return from Ms Ambrosius, 21 Mar 2011
Mr. C. James "Honest Music Follower" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Late Nights & Early Mornings (Audio CD)

Now I must admit beforehand that I've been awaiting this album for a long time, and secretly expected to be disappointed after the disaster that was "Yours Truly". After this, Marsha had a lot to answer to, and in her latest offering she silences her critics and so much more!!

Late Nights & Early Mornings is an exquisite body of work, and shows off the best of Marsha's unbelievably soulful and emotional vocals that we all loved her for as one half of Floetry.

Not only were her vocals amazing on this album, but the production is of the highest order. I'm was truly amazed by Marsha's production skills, along with a great choice of contributing producers including Just Blaze who lays down on of the stand-out tracks on the album.

Favourites include: With You, Far Away, I Want You To Stay.

The whole album just flows.

Her cover of the classic Portishead track 'Sour Times', and the remix of Butterflies did feel slightly strange but fit in well with the album.

Thank you Marsha, you've finally cured me of my desire for Floetry to re-group!

No question about it - 5 stars!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped, 1 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, 11 Mar 2011
This review is from: Late Nights & Early Mornings (Audio CD)
This by far is one of the best albums, I have heard.

The music is very smooth and soulful,Marsha puts so much emphasis on the feeling in her voice.
It is very hard for me to sit still while listening to this album, it makes me feel so tingly when I listen to it.

It has all off her singles including Far Away and Hope She Cheats.

This album was very collated, the songs flow freely into each other. It starts off with the joys of love and then it continues onto the painful break up of one.

My favourite songs so far are Far Away, Lose Myself, Your Hands and I Want You To Stay, but by far I love Lose Myself it is a beautiful song that is long enough for you to really enjoy it, the song is currently on repeat on my iPod and as I am writting this I am listening to it.

If vocals are your thing and you love pure feeling in the music you listen then you should definitely get this album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Go and cop this album!, 10 Feb 2014
Such as a soulful voice! :-) Tears is my fave track! Marsha really brings the lyrics to life with her voice!

2.0 out of 5 stars No Floetry effect, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Late Nights & Early Mornings (Audio CD)
Just didn't meet my expectations preferred her partner's album. Maybe I need to listen to it more, it might just grow on me

5.0 out of 5 stars top female r and b artist, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Late Nights & Early Mornings (Audio CD)
fantastic production and great vocalist.
check her out on youtube
her brother is also a vocalist and check out floetry

5.0 out of 5 stars Late Nights and Early Mornings, 6 Jun 2013
S. L. Selsdon (u.k) - See all my reviews
Great musical mix i hadnt heard of this artiste before, but amazon knows my taste in music so i had to purchase it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Late Nights & Early Mornings, Marsha Ambrosius, 4 April 2013
Would recommend this album for chill out time.
Really beautiful songs with exception to Hope she cheats on you!
Nice relaxing album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Marsha A, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Late Nights & Early Mornings (Audio CD)
A solid debut album. Shows off her range of singing and have some different songs from upbeat to ballards. Would recommend to buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 July 2011
Kathi "kcoffin9" (Southampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Late Nights & Early Mornings (Audio CD)
I love Marsha's voice, first heard when listening to the fantastic Floetry. However there is very little on this album to make me want to keep as it first choice in my CD player.

Late Nights & Early Mornings
Late Nights & Early Mornings by Marsha Ambrosius (Audio CD - 2011)