5.0 out of 5 stars Work very well!
These headphones are very good. Rich sound and deep bass. I've had Ultimate Ears headphones before but a much more expensive pair, I wasn't expecting these to be as good but to be honest I can't tell the difference! If I ever break these I will definitely be getting another pair
Published 12 months ago by DrLazarus

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Amdroid
They dont tell you this on the websit, but they are not compatible with anything but Apple, hence went back.
Published 9 months ago by tirade

5.0 out of 5 stars Work very well!, 18 Mar. 2014
DrLazarus (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Grey (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars great headphones, 17 Dec. 2013
I've been through a number of low-priced products which promised to offer quality but they have all come & gone. For the price from Amazon, I have not experienced a better quality set of headphones. Great sound quality, convenient in-line volume & track control, multiple rubber ear fittings, and a nifty little bag to store them in when not using. This helps me avoid ruining the contact points when wrapping the cord around my ipod after each use. I forsee these actually lasting me a little while, and love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 16 Dec. 2013
Great pair of reasonably priced headphones. This is the second time I have bought them as I lost the first pair. They come with a small net bag to keep them in which is good although the first time I ordered you got a small plastic box which I think was way better. Still happy with the quality and sound though :)

4.0 out of 5 stars "Does the job", 20 Nov. 2013
I just needed some basic head phones that sounded good and these did the job...

The functions are handy too so that you dont have to keep reaching for ipod whenever you want to change the track or adjust the volume

5.0 out of 5 stars :-), 11 Sept. 2013
Paul Andrew Philbert (Northolt, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It's great to have that much control available on the remote (play/stop, next and previous tracks, volume up and down, plus hands free calling made easy on i-devices). Good noise isolation, and comfortable for me too! :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Amdroid, 30 Jun. 2014