4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but will need reinforcing, 10 July 2012
I love these, I have three pairs in different colours - although I think Blue and Brown are my favourite. Good quality and the faux suede knees make them very smart looking. They last for a long time, only gripe is that all the pairs that I have had have developed a hole at the knee or crotch. It doesn't take much to fix but would be 5/5 if this didn't happen - although it clearly didn't put me off buying more. They wash well and don't fade and are a good length. Would definitely recommend and buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfort and quality, 13 Oct 2013
I've had a few pairs of these jodhpurs in both black and navy. They are comfortable and of good quality. However they do fade with washing and with sun, hence the need to keep buying them for when I want to look a bit smarter but I think that's a problem with all brands made with this fabric. The company supplying them delivered them promptly and they were well-packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars getting Started, 9 Feb 2014
Harry Hall has a good wide rang of riding product, well establish company have used them for years on and off,
never disappointed with his product. These jodhpurs fit well and are comfortable and sold at a realistic price.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice jods, good quality, 20 Nov 2014
nice jods, good quality, but size did come up a bit small. I will just have to eat less pies!